Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Lancome's

Discussion

Enter to Win Lancome's

'Tis the season of love and there is no place that conjures up romance quite like Paris. But since we all can't make it there, Lancome has captured the essence of the city of love in this adorable gift-with-purchase set ($169 value) that is perfect for Valentine's Day and available at Macy's until February 21st (with a $32.50 purchase). Lucky for you though, you have a chance to win one without spending a dollar. 

Lancome's

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite lip perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Friday 2/14/2011 by 12 p.m. PST. The winner will be selected later that day. 

Good luck!

Products Included:

-Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

-Juicy Tubes Lip Glass

-Hyponse Drama Mascara

-Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

-Moisturizer: Either the Renergie Lift Volumetry or Absolue Premium Bx

-Eye Essential: Either the Le Crayon Khol, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base or Eyeliner Bursh

-3 Color Design Lipcolors

-Bag 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

mollydo
3 years, 2 months ago
Enter to Win Lancome's

I apply vaseline to my lips at night, before I go to bed, the next day they are soft and ready to go!

mrselisa
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip balm

I always apply lip balm at bedtime.  It keeps my lips soft. 

dgaeta628
3 years, 2 months ago
my perfect lip tip

I think it's been about 10 yrs since I have gone a day with out using lipbalm. To have perfect lips you must moisturize daily! I have been using Pangea Organics exclusivly for at least 2yrs now. I love this companies products! They make 3 different lip balm flavors, rose, lavender and a tangerine. I HAVE THEM ALL AND THEY ARE GREAT! They can also be used for your cuticles and your eyes if you are running low on those products. I love products that are multi-purpose.

Wowfactor
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Perfecting Tip

Clear lip liner (Mary Kay makes one)

cynthia_borbon
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Lancome's

use a lip scrub than softlips!

DonnaCh
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Tip

Put a thin layer of petroleum jelly on your lips before bedtime to moisturize while sleeping.

angela_barnes
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Win Lancome's

Always clean all lip products off lips at night and then use a little vasoline  to soften lips for the next day.

grnwgi
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Tip

I like to use a stain first and then a clear or lightly tinted gloss so that the color from the stain can shine through while the gloss keeps the lips shiny and moisturized!

daniellealexis
3 years, 2 months ago
Perfect lips tips

Whether you have full lips or barely there lips, these tips will help you to acheive a beautiful healthy looking smoocher.

1. Always use a lip balm or chapstick that contains a sunscreen. Lips can be damaged by the sun just as the rest of your skin can.

2. In the winter time, use chapstick, not saliva. While licking your lips is convenient and inexpensive, you pay a bigger price by accelerating the "chapping proccess." Chapstick coats your lips and llocks in moisture to soothe the burn. Licking your lips only provides temporary relief until the moisture evaporates.

3. Exfoliating your lips. When you exfoliate your lips you are removing the outermost layer of dead skin. This is the layer the is prone to dryness, painful cracking, and flakiness. There are many methods by which you can exfoliate your lips,  but these are a few of my personal favorites:

Using a soft bristled, dry(and CLEAN!) toothbrush.
          Combining honey and granulated sugar and gently rubbing it on your lips with your fingertip. (Tastes yummy and is great for hands too!)
          Using a soft washcloth/baby washcloth with a small amount of vaseline and gently scrubbing your lips.

While makeup certainly has the capability to produce a beautiful set of lips, it can only do so much. Making sure your lips are healthy allows makeup to enhace the natural beauty that you already have.

MissMarta
3 years, 2 months ago
Enter to Win Lancome's-Lip Tip

I use sugar to exfoliate my lips-non toxic and tasty, too! Kiss

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend