Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Lancome's

Discussion

Enter to Win Lancome's

'Tis the season of love and there is no place that conjures up romance quite like Paris. But since we all can't make it there, Lancome has captured the essence of the city of love in this adorable gift-with-purchase set ($169 value) that is perfect for Valentine's Day and available at Macy's until February 21st (with a $32.50 purchase). Lucky for you though, you have a chance to win one without spending a dollar. 

Lancome's

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite lip perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Friday 2/14/2011 by 12 p.m. PST. The winner will be selected later that day. 

Good luck!

Products Included:

-Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

-Juicy Tubes Lip Glass

-Hyponse Drama Mascara

-Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

-Moisturizer: Either the Renergie Lift Volumetry or Absolue Premium Bx

-Eye Essential: Either the Le Crayon Khol, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base or Eyeliner Bursh

-3 Color Design Lipcolors

-Bag 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Perfect Lips :)

A great tip is to always keep lips moisturized of course, but using Lancome's Platineum Lip Treatment is soooo fab!!!!! Try this! I use right after I brush my teeth and before bed....love it! Also....,make sure to put foundation and or powder lightly on lips before lipstick.....helps keep put and last longer :)  Girls, always put something moisturizing on your lips at all times....lipstick, gloss, lip conditioner.....it really helps to prevent chapping and makes you look pretty :)

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Work what your mama gave you!

I fall pretty short in the full lips category and rather than try to change what I have with fillers (Hello, trout pout) I do what I can to make them stand out as much as possible.  I first exfolliate with a little vaseline on a baby washcloth and gently massage my lips which gets rid of any dead skin (ew!).  I then line around my lips with a clear liner (l'oreal makes an affordable one, right now I'm using DuWop's chubbier version) - this will actually help to fill in any fine lines or wrinkles and help to keep your lip product on your lips!  I then line my lips with a liner slightly darker than my natural lip color.  I then apply a balm, or if I want maximum lips I apply a plumper (too faced lip injection extreme is my personal favorite).  The last step for sexy lips is to top with a nude or soft pink gloss - lighter colors give the appearance of fuller lips.  *VOILA* Faked full lips.

CherryAllie
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Sheer pop of color

When I want only a little pop of color on my lips I will apply lip balm and then just dot lipstick on my lips and blend it in a little with my finger.  It gives my lips a sheer flush using a product I already have.

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Favorite lip perfecting tip

My favorite lip perfecting tip is that I massage my lips with olive oil and sometimes rub milk cream (keep milk in microwave so that some of it turns in to cream) on my lips before sleeping. Both tips make my lips real soft and moisturized.

I appy lipstic directly on my lips and then apply a lip gloss on front part of lips and use my fingers slightly to evenly spread it. It makes lips look beautiful.

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip perfecting tip

Exfoliate. nothing looks worse than lipstick on dry lips! Use a washcloth or toothbrush to remove dead skin before applying lipstick! Use nude lip liner to fill in lips, to help the lipstick have holding power. Apply one coat of lipstick, blot, apply another. Add a sheer lip gloss to the middle of bottom and front top to make it shine!

CARRIEROMAN
3 years, 2 months ago
LIP TIP

ALWAYS out line lip with nude pencil after applying concealer to lips, then fill in lips using a lip brush to apply your lipstick.  If lips are dry apply petroleum jelly, wait 1 min. then remove using a wash cloth to gently rub away any flakes. Then enjoy yourself with the confidence knowing your lips look great!

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Lancome's

I love tinted lip balm. Lip balm that offers gloss and a sheer color. M yfavorites are Madgabs Tinted Lip Smooth in Pink and Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Tulip.

bkj
3 years, 2 months ago
treatment gloss and liner

Right now, I use Peter Thomas Roth's lip gloss with peptides and other stuff that unwrinkles you lips and then use a plum lip liner from Sephora.  Perfect, since gloss is going out, but I'm not ready to dive into heavy opaque lipsticks.

bolero1
3 years, 2 months ago
Lancome Contest Lip Tip

I use vitamin E oil as a lip moisturizer. It's inexpensive, healthy, and not only hydrates my lips, but has delayed wrinkling around my lips, too.

ChandraCarver
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Tip

My main routine is CHAPSTICK, CHAPSTICK, CHAPSTICK!  I'm a horrid "lip-licker" so I almost always have chapped lips.  Plus once a week I use an old "soft" toothbrush with a little warm water & gently buff my lips. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend