Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Lancome's

Discussion

Enter to Win Lancome's

'Tis the season of love and there is no place that conjures up romance quite like Paris. But since we all can't make it there, Lancome has captured the essence of the city of love in this adorable gift-with-purchase set ($169 value) that is perfect for Valentine's Day and available at Macy's until February 21st (with a $32.50 purchase). Lucky for you though, you have a chance to win one without spending a dollar. 

Lancome's

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite lip perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Friday 2/14/2011 by 12 p.m. PST. The winner will be selected later that day. 

Good luck!

Products Included:

-Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

-Juicy Tubes Lip Glass

-Hyponse Drama Mascara

-Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

-Moisturizer: Either the Renergie Lift Volumetry or Absolue Premium Bx

-Eye Essential: Either the Le Crayon Khol, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base or Eyeliner Bursh

-3 Color Design Lipcolors

-Bag 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

LaDonnaRuth
3 years, 2 months ago
FAV Lip Protecting Tip

Healthy lips are happy lips!!!  I use a Simple Natural/tm  All Natural Lip Balm!!!  Love it!!! The cost can't be beat at $1!!!Kiss

bbjls
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Lancome's

Prime Lips,

Then lip pencil in a neutral color

Love a good lancome lip stick

and then finish with a dab of gloss

stephanie_rae_guadagnoli
3 years, 2 months ago

Exfoliate lips with sugar and a wipe clean with a moist washcloth.  Follow up with your favorite lip moisturizer.

tracey_haslam
3 years, 2 months ago

i always use a super shiny lipgloss over my lipstick,with a little dab after, on a piece of paper.

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Lancome

I exfolliate my lips and use lots of moisturizer.

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
My lip perfecting tip

Apply your chapstick or lip base, first, when starting your makeup regime in the morning... By the time you finish your hair and face makeup, your lips will have absorbed it and you can put a quick swipe of lip color on your lips without it smearing off!  Cool

Gingerpye
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

I love patting loose powder over a tissue on top of my lip color to make it last longer.

romilyn_sotto
3 years, 2 months ago
Perfect Lips

My tip for perfect lips is exoliation! There's nothing worse than flaky and dry lips. You can mix sugar and honey together to make a fantastic lip exfoliator. If unavailable, you can always use your good-old brush, just scrub it on your lips and feel the flakiness go away!

sara_allen
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Tip")

I know....that all of us girls have a lip brush sitting in the bottom of a drawer somewhere,untouched.Or maybe you've carelessly tossed it out because you didn't know exactly how to use a lip brush. I'm here to tell you,you must use a lip brush for the perfect smile! What you gain by using this clever little beauty accessory,is precision and control in the application of the lip color,creating a more defined lip.Plus you also use less lipstick.Hope this was a useful tip")

girllikeme
3 years, 2 months ago
i love lancome!

i always apply chapstick before lip color.
thanks for the great giveaway!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend