Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Lancome's

Discussion

Enter to Win Lancome's

'Tis the season of love and there is no place that conjures up romance quite like Paris. But since we all can't make it there, Lancome has captured the essence of the city of love in this adorable gift-with-purchase set ($169 value) that is perfect for Valentine's Day and available at Macy's until February 21st (with a $32.50 purchase). Lucky for you though, you have a chance to win one without spending a dollar. 

Lancome's

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite lip perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Friday 2/14/2011 by 12 p.m. PST. The winner will be selected later that day. 

Good luck!

Products Included:

-Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

-Juicy Tubes Lip Glass

-Hyponse Drama Mascara

-Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

-Moisturizer: Either the Renergie Lift Volumetry or Absolue Premium Bx

-Eye Essential: Either the Le Crayon Khol, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base or Eyeliner Bursh

-3 Color Design Lipcolors

-Bag 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

devie1
3 years, 2 months ago
Sweet Lips

I start by using a primer so the lines will not run.  I then use a ruby colored pencil to outline mu lips followed with a slightly lighter color than than the liner to fill in .  Finally, I top my lips off with a shiny gloss. 

seana_landeros
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
My Idea of Lip Perfection...

...is to first use a good, "sink-in" hydrator such as the Body Shop's lip butters, or Aquafina's tube of "gloss/oil."  Then, use a fantastic balm such as Strawberry or any of the Rosebud salves (available at Sephor.)  Reapply and/or repeat as needed.  The most beautiful shade of lipstick in the world will look horrible if your lips are not hydrated and smooth.  :)Cool

evrywoman
3 years, 2 months ago
I make my own

evrywoman
3 years, 2 months ago
I custom create

In a small makeup pot/travel container , I cut a good, quality chapstick off of the stick and place it into the pot. I then take a tube of lipstick in a color I like, but darker than I wouold normally wear. I cut it off into the same jar and mix until it well blended. My lips stay soft and I have a color I like.

duong_pham
3 years, 2 months ago
sugar&olive oil

Take sugar, mix with oilive oil, and spread over lips. This acts as a great exfoliate. My lips feels less dry after this routine.

kleiman
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Tips

In order for any lipstick, gloss or any color to look wonderful on your lips, your lips have to be smooth and soft. No lipstick will look good on chapped, scaly lips. Exfoliation is a must and you don't need any special products for doing that. All you have to do is brush your lips daily with a toothbrush, wiping away the flakiness and then you must apply carmella balm to your lips. Not only will the carmella balm soothe and soften your lips but it acts as a great base for any lip color and will hold the lip color on your lips. I always carry a tube or small jar of Julie Hewett's carmella balm with me at all times, in all seasons because lips get just as chapped in the winter months as they do in the summer months. Always use a sunscreen on your lips to protect them from getting chapped and sunburned as well.

Diane

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

molly3
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Tip

I like to gently rub my lips with a clean bath towel to get rid of any loose skin before applying lipstick. I also apply chapstick before lipstick—it makes it last longer.

heta_shah
3 years, 2 months ago
lip gloss

The best way to lighten  up your lipstick is to apply some melted butter on them.

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lips as sweet as honey ;o)

My lip tip is to start with a good foundation.....use an exfoliant to remove dead, dry skin.  Honey and sugar are a great combination for a quick, easy, do-it-yourself exfoliant.  Then, follow this with some great moisture - again - ingredients like honey, vitamin e, almond oil are great to look for!  There are also plenty of "recipes" out there for making your own.  Total Beauty actually posted the SpaMagazine article about making your own products a couple of weeks ago.  Here's a quick link:  http://www.spamagazine.com/articles/renewal/soft-sexy-lips.  Remember, healthy lips are happy lips.  Don't forget to drink plenty of water and protect your lips from the sun! Innocent

Stef42678
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Perfecting Tip

I always keep my lips looking great by using a moisturizer or lip gloss with a moisturizer.  I use a base of lipstick and cover it in lip gloss for great color, a shiny look and my lips look great and feel great all day.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend