Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Lancome's

Discussion

Enter to Win Lancome's

'Tis the season of love and there is no place that conjures up romance quite like Paris. But since we all can't make it there, Lancome has captured the essence of the city of love in this adorable gift-with-purchase set ($169 value) that is perfect for Valentine's Day and available at Macy's until February 21st (with a $32.50 purchase). Lucky for you though, you have a chance to win one without spending a dollar. 

Lancome's

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite lip perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Friday 2/14/2011 by 12 p.m. PST. The winner will be selected later that day. 

Good luck!

Products Included:

-Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

-Juicy Tubes Lip Glass

-Hyponse Drama Mascara

-Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

-Moisturizer: Either the Renergie Lift Volumetry or Absolue Premium Bx

-Eye Essential: Either the Le Crayon Khol, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base or Eyeliner Bursh

-3 Color Design Lipcolors

-Bag 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

ca310
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip tip

I apply lipliner after putting on lipstick because you get a really defined edge.

julene_wallace_jefferson
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Perfecting Tip

I like to exfoliate my lips every couple of days.  I then use a good lip liner, either to match my lip color or to match my lipstick color.  Then I Love it when I can find a good moisturizing long wearing lipstick.

ter_garney
3 years, 2 months ago
lip tip

to make my lips look fuller and pouty...i dab a bit of shimmery gold or pink eyeshadow on my cupids bow and on the middle of my bottom lip. makes my lips look so kissable.Kiss

littlebeauty408
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Fave Lip Perfecting Tip

To make my lips stand out more and give a pretty boost I match the lipliner to the lipstick to the gloss.  For example:  if i'm wearing a lavendar colored lipstick then the liner and gloss will be lavendar too.

illy_junus
3 years, 2 months ago
lip tip

i use homemade lip scrub from sugar mixed with olive oil, and also sometimes i put honey on my lip to moist them

fiona1
3 years, 2 months ago
Lancome Contest Lip Tip

My lips are very dry, so I brush them w/a wet toothbrush, then put Blistex (or some other petroleum jelly-based lip balm) on them while they're still wet.

holly_thomas
3 years, 2 months ago
Tip

Carmex Lip balm first,then your lips stay soft and moist for a very long time no matter what you put over it!

brooke_todd
3 years, 2 months ago
Lancome Contest Lip Tip

My lips are somewhat uneven, so I line them w/a lip pencil first, then color in the rest of my lips w/the pencil, before applying a matching lipgloss.

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 2 months ago
Lancome Love

My lip routine involes ridiculous amounts of lip balm. I am literally obsessed with it. Having it in my purse is far more important to me than having my cell phone. I feel naked with dry lips. Other than that, I use a wash cloth to slough my lips as needed. I like to think my lips are kissably soft all the time with these simple steps.

tangytaffy01
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lancome's

Because my bottom lip is quite a bit bigger than my top, I like to use Benefit High Beam on the cupid's bow to help even out the appearance.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend