Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Lancome's

Discussion

Enter to Win Lancome's

'Tis the season of love and there is no place that conjures up romance quite like Paris. But since we all can't make it there, Lancome has captured the essence of the city of love in this adorable gift-with-purchase set ($169 value) that is perfect for Valentine's Day and available at Macy's until February 21st (with a $32.50 purchase). Lucky for you though, you have a chance to win one without spending a dollar. 

Lancome's

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite lip perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Friday 2/14/2011 by 12 p.m. PST. The winner will be selected later that day. 

Good luck!

Products Included:

-Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

-Juicy Tubes Lip Glass

-Hyponse Drama Mascara

-Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

-Moisturizer: Either the Renergie Lift Volumetry or Absolue Premium Bx

-Eye Essential: Either the Le Crayon Khol, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base or Eyeliner Bursh

-3 Color Design Lipcolors

-Bag 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

cindy_jennings
3 years, 2 months ago
lip tip

dab powder on your lips before applying lip color to extend the staying power

heavenly36
3 years, 2 months ago
My Lip Tip

My "secret" is udder cream @ home and Carmex on the road, never dry lips

fabcandy
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Lancome's

Dried lips make any lipstick or lip gloss look bad so I make sure they are always moisturized

My3Sons3
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Perfecting Tips

I use a lip scrub (currently SoftLips) and lip balm before applying lipcolor. It helps keep my lips smoother.

sarah_kirk
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Lancome's

After a shower I take my washrag and exfoliate my lips with it for smooth and ready lips the next day!

jessica_teixeira
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip perfecting tip

I use 2 different liners for the perfect pouty effect. First a flesh tone colour & then a complimenting shade (just a couple of shades darker).

jerseygirl2008
3 years, 2 months ago
Valentine's Day lip tip

Use a lip liner the same color as your LIPS, not the color of the lipstick. That way if none of the tips to 'help your lipstick stay on'  work, you still have some color on.  Also, put a small dab of light shimmery champagne colored eyeshadow on the center of your lower lip. It will make your lips look fuller AND it's like powdering your lipstick to help with that staying power issue.

jayne_rogers
3 years, 2 months ago
lip tip

Having been raised in Chicago, I learned not to lick my lips. Bit I do keep them moisturized and occasionally use a lip scrub as needed. Then I line lips first with a clear lip liner and use my colored lip liner to color in my lips. Then I put lipstick on! 

chichijunk
3 years, 2 months ago
Lips

I never wear lipstick because I can't stand the way it looks, the way it feels, and the way it tastes.

YUCK!!  BUT!!!.....  I wear chapstick FAithfully and have it in every pocket and in every room (including my car and at work!)  Keeps the lips moist and protected especially in the winter months.

But my biggest tip of all is this:  I have a small blood blister that's been on my lips for many years.  My mom had a larger one that She had for years and had professionally removed.  Mine has been in the same place for years, but sometimes it's larger;  sometimes it's smaller (don't have a clue why it changes sizes occasionally).  My big tip is this:  Do Not POP IT!   EVER!   I tried to rid myself of this blood blister (it's not THAT noticeable, but I see it every day) by popping it with a sterilized needle.  BIG MISTAKE!  This thing bled for hours.  I thought it would Never Stop and went through many many kleenexes and holding it against my lips until if finally stopped.  I will NEVER do that again!

chichijunk at cs dot com

azdrienne
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Lips!

My lips tend to dry out in winter and I chew them when I'm stressed.  Bad.  I like to exfoliate before moisturizing by mixing olive oil and sugar and rubbing it on my lips.  Follow up with balm or petroleum jelly!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend