Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Lancome's

Discussion

Enter to Win Lancome's

'Tis the season of love and there is no place that conjures up romance quite like Paris. But since we all can't make it there, Lancome has captured the essence of the city of love in this adorable gift-with-purchase set ($169 value) that is perfect for Valentine's Day and available at Macy's until February 21st (with a $32.50 purchase). Lucky for you though, you have a chance to win one without spending a dollar. 

Lancome's

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite lip perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Friday 2/14/2011 by 12 p.m. PST. The winner will be selected later that day. 

Good luck!

Products Included:

-Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

-Juicy Tubes Lip Glass

-Hyponse Drama Mascara

-Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

-Moisturizer: Either the Renergie Lift Volumetry or Absolue Premium Bx

-Eye Essential: Either the Le Crayon Khol, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base or Eyeliner Bursh

-3 Color Design Lipcolors

-Bag 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

amanda_owens
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip tip

Apply lip gloss first then lip stick to keep your lip color lasting longer.

Sandi149
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Tip

When my lips are dry and cracked I just use a moister rich lipstick and then I wear a clear of very light color lipgloss over it.  It keeps my lips hydrated and it looks good too Laughing

amanda_brobeck
3 years, 2 months ago
Lancome

After I give myself a facial, I use my washcloth to gently exfoliate the dead skin from my lips. Then I slather on my favorite lip balm like, rosebud, carmex or shea butter. That always does the trick! And it keeps me from biting my lips. Kiss

whatabind.blogspot.com

bcript
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
cupids bow

I believe in outlining the lips, paying pitcular attention to the cupids bow. This way your lipstick will not bleed, and you accentuate that cute little dip in the center upper lip known as the cupids bow. Also if you add a little lighter color lipstick to the center bottom lip you can achive that pouty look. Love it. I am bcript on Twitter and Bobbie Crippen on FaceBook.

hello476
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
favorite lip perfecting tip....

I put a deep red lipstick on and then wipe it off creating a lip stain. I then use a lip conditioner in a nude color it makes my lips moist and the stain lastes way longer with out coming off on kisses and such.

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 2 months ago
Back to basics

Good old regular chapstick in the rough New England winters works for me. I am on a very tight budget, so Chapstick is my most effective and cost effective smooth lip tip.

ivyroflcopter
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
tip

Always apply lipstick with a lip brush.  Too much lipstick pigment can make your lips look overworked.

Junebug505
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
lips

I line my lips lightly then fill in with lipstick, seems to keep from bleeding, and lasts most of the day. I have been using Kat's lipstick..love the colors

ajones
3 years, 2 months ago
Lips

I rub my lips with a toothbrush to remove loose skin.

debbie_berger_katz
3 years, 2 months ago
Lips

NYX Mood Gloss is the most perfect shade of pink/red and keeps my lips looking kissably perfect!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend