Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Lancome's

Discussion

Enter to Win Lancome's

'Tis the season of love and there is no place that conjures up romance quite like Paris. But since we all can't make it there, Lancome has captured the essence of the city of love in this adorable gift-with-purchase set ($169 value) that is perfect for Valentine's Day and available at Macy's until February 21st (with a $32.50 purchase). Lucky for you though, you have a chance to win one without spending a dollar. 

Lancome's

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite lip perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Friday 2/14/2011 by 12 p.m. PST. The winner will be selected later that day. 

Good luck!

Products Included:

-Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

-Juicy Tubes Lip Glass

-Hyponse Drama Mascara

-Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

-Moisturizer: Either the Renergie Lift Volumetry or Absolue Premium Bx

-Eye Essential: Either the Le Crayon Khol, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base or Eyeliner Bursh

-3 Color Design Lipcolors

-Bag 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

RONA111
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Perfecting tip

Always use a moisurizing type lipstick

icefairy
3 years, 2 months ago
Tip

Apply lip blam whenever you feel the need to. Stay hydrated. Use lip gloss with sun protection,

peyton_lashlee
3 years, 2 months ago
Lancome Gift Set Entry (2-14)

A+ WAY TO GET A+ LIPS!

During the winter months, especially February, all the smooching plus the environmental effects dry my lips out to the point where they feel sore and like the desert lands of the Middle East. To fix this issue, I do the following steps:

1) I take a bowl and mix some Vitamin E serum and sugar into a paste like substance. I get the Vitamin E by breaking the capsules and letting the serum run out. It takes about 2 to 4 to get a good amount.

2) I then take the mixture and slightly rub it in circular motions on my lips with a washcloth onto my lips. This removes the dead skin.

3) Then, I take the unused side of the washcloth and soak it in steaming hot water... then place the cloth on the lips and let the steam soak them and soften them. Do this for at least 1 minute.

4) Pat your lips dry.

5) I then take my favorite chapstick, Burt's Bee Beeswax, and apply it. It has a slight tingle, which gives a fresh feeling, and it also soothes the lips. 

This works out wonderfully. I have to apply the chipstick a few times a day, since lip glosses and lipsticks can dry out the lips a little throughout the day. Overall though, this is an A+ way to get A+ lips. ENJOY! <3

ren_clair
3 years, 2 months ago
Win Lancome

My best tip for awesome looking lips is to frequently rub a piece of fresh pineapple over your lips.  Pineapple has the enzyme bromelain, which breaks down dry skin cells.  Your lips will feel and taste great.

BeautyAndAllThat
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Winner announcement?

Was the winner announced?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend