Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Lancome's

Discussion

Enter to Win Lancome's

'Tis the season of love and there is no place that conjures up romance quite like Paris. But since we all can't make it there, Lancome has captured the essence of the city of love in this adorable gift-with-purchase set ($169 value) that is perfect for Valentine's Day and available at Macy's until February 21st (with a $32.50 purchase). Lucky for you though, you have a chance to win one without spending a dollar. 

Lancome's

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite lip perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Friday 2/14/2011 by 12 p.m. PST. The winner will be selected later that day. 

Good luck!

Products Included:

-Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

-Juicy Tubes Lip Glass

-Hyponse Drama Mascara

-Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

-Moisturizer: Either the Renergie Lift Volumetry or Absolue Premium Bx

-Eye Essential: Either the Le Crayon Khol, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base or Eyeliner Bursh

-3 Color Design Lipcolors

-Bag 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

soy_joy
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Tip

I am sort of clueless with lips, but I love to put on a nice chapstick before I put on lipstick. I really like to get a pallete of lipgloss/sticks and custom build my own colors though!

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip trick

I use plain old petroleum jelly on my lips. Sometimes I apply a lip scrub and then use this afterwards. Gets rid of the flakiness and makes my lips so soft!

jasper
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lancome Contest Lip Tip

Here is my lip tip: I have dry lips so I have to prep them with a good dose of hydration before I apply lipstick/lipgloss. I love to use Fresh Sugar lip treatment on my lips before I apply my lipstick. I notice my lipstick goes on smoother and I love that the lip treatment has spf and is repairing my lips all at the same time! Gives me a healthy pout everytime!

swoogietwo
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lancome

Still looking for the right color and long lasting lipstick.  

curlyerika
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip tip

Exfoilate and moisturize lips every day.  Creates a great canvas.

daniele_chen
3 years, 2 months ago
lip tip

I like to use rosebud lip balm day and night to keep my lips moist and soft.  I occasionally use the sarah harrp lip scrub to get rid of the dry skin.

BeautyAndAllThat
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
DIY sugar scrub

My lip tip to keep my lips smooth and exfoliated.. is to make my own lip scrub. With a bit of sugar and olive oil I scrub this on my lips to keep my lips beautiful and moisturized.

AmericanGirl4
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip perfecting tip

I use my Clarisonic on my lips to exfoliate them and make them really smooth.  Then I use just a tiny bit of lip conditioner, followed with some concealer just to even out the redness.  Then, follow with lip liner, lipstick and gloss.....perfect lips!

sweetart
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Lancome's

Vaseline makes great moisturizing gloss!

Elena_00
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Lancome's

First off, I have to keep my lips exfoliated! Definitely the most important step. If I have flakes and dead skin on my lips my lipstick won't look great. :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend