Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Sensitive skin

Discussion

Sensitive skin

Does anybody know of a good face cream (reasonably priced) for sensitive skin?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

BPhussy
3 years ago
Try anything from Olay, Aveeno or Cetaphil

Those are the most gentle brands in my experience and they are all available at the drugstore.  Olay and Aveeno over lines specifically for sensitive skin. Cetaphil is fragrance free and extremely moisturizing in the cream form.

sweetsour1981
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
RE:face cream for sensitive skin

tb 017.JPGThese are the products i use, and i have horrible sensitive skin..everything breaks me out! 

But, one day i tried OLAY, and have used it ever since... I am an OLAY FREAK!!

Okay, seriously, (left to right)

1. OLAY regenerist serum- i love this stuff, i swear it works instantly!

2. OLAY Complete- w/ vitamin B, perfect light hydrating lotion for daytime wear.

3. OLAY age defying, night time lotion.

4. OLAY eye cream for fine lines & wrinkles

All theses products work like a dream... hope you have the same luck with them!!!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Sensitive skin

I asked our associate editor Anna what she would recommend for sensitive skin in the affordable price range and she Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (which is also a dermatologist favorite). You can typically find it at your local drug store.  It also has very high ratings from other Total Beauty readers in our Review section. Good luck!

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Ashleigh86
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Sensitive skin

The Normalising Day Face Cream by Sophyto is good for sensitive skin. Based on traditional Ayurvedic principals this regulates the skin’s functions and is lightweight so is therefore a great daily moisturiser for sensitive skin and is it quite reasonably priced!

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Sensitive skin

Thanks! It is so cool to get some feedback on what works! (instead of wasting time and money)  I LOVE Olay products already, but, am looking forward to trying the others also to see which works best for me.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend