Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Totalbeauty Nail Art Battle Time!

Discussion

Totalbeauty Nail Art Battle Time!

Who wants to have a nail battle?? Anyone can participate. Just comment below by uploading pics of nail art that YOU create and please say your username!! That is right, no cheater cheater here! Even if you have the original authors permission, it will not be entered ino the contest. You can be creative!!  Do anything from a few sparkles to an intricate rainbow. Just show your best stuff! Dont worry! Noone will be a harsh critic, everyones nail art will be accepted here! If someone does post a nasty comment about someone elses art, they will be drawn OUT of the battle. This is just for fun! Dont take it too seriously. You can enter as many pics as you want, and I will decide the winner. If you win, you get the title of Ultimate Totalbeauty Nail Art Winner and who does not want that? Feel free to hae fun, be creative, and remember......you have 10 little blank pieces of canvas on your nails, and dont forget to have FUN!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

boumxboum
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Totalbeauty Nail Art Battle Time!

Minnie Mouse Inspired NailsI think this is a great idea :)

well here is the design i did for my birthday and christmas 2010. its inspired by minnie mouse's cuteness Kiss

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
bouxboum

Great! You are the first to sign up for the battle. I have sent messages areound to a bunch of usernames, you are the first to respond! Hope fully we can get a few more people. I would love it if I could get more people to sign up! If you know anybody that is interested, please tell them about this and we will see what happens:)..............

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago

Kristen_TBeditor
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Nail Art Battle

I so want to get in on this, but haven't had time to get crafty. Right now Sally Hansen Salon Effects are all I have time for. I'm sporting the glittery pink ones right now. Love. They make me feel 8-years-old -- in a good way. I'll try to make it happen this weekend though! Fun idea Aly7!

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

thanks so much, Kristen!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend