Home » Community » Message Boards » » LEMON TRICK

Discussion

LEMON TRICK

This lemon and sugar scrub for your face is great. All you need is either a lemon or lemon juice, and some sugar. Preferably organic lemon juice  because you dont want to put somethinng with a lot of chemicals, etc on your face. 

THIS HELPS REMOVE DEAD SKIN CELLS, THE LEMONS HELP WIH ACNE, BLACKHEADS, DISCOLARATION, SUN SPOTS, AGE SPOTS. & THE SUGAR HAS WONDERFUL BENIFETS ALSO, ITS A GREAT EXFOLIANT AND IT SMOOTHS THE SKIN.  IT MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL SO SOFT AFTERWARDS! ITS ALMOST LIKE A MINI FACE PEEL BC YOUR REMOVING THAT TOP LAYER OF DIRTY SKIN.  

1. WET YOUR FACE WITH WARM WATER (TO OPEN YOUR PORES)

2. TAKE A COTTON BALL OR ONE OF THOSE COTTON ROUNDS AND SOAK THAT WITH THE LEMON JUICE, THEN TAKE ABOUT A TEASPOON OF SUGAR AND PUT IT ON YOUR COTTON BALL OR COTTON ROUND (YOU CAN EVEN USE A WASHCLOTH)

3. TAKE YOUR COTTON BALL AND START SCRUBING AND BUFFING YOUR FACE. TRY AND GET THE AREAS THAT HAVE MORE IRRIATION OR BACTERIA LIKE YOUR T-ZONE. OR IF YOU HAVE ACNE, BLACKHEADS, SUNSPOTS ECT CONCENTRATE ON THOSE AREAS THE MOST. 

**IF YOU NOTICE IT STINGS AND ITS TOO MUCH FOR YOUR SKIN YOU CAN DELUTE THE LEMON JUICE WITH SOME WATER AND THAT WILL HELP**

4. KEEP GOING ALL AROUND YOUR FACE, TRY AND GET UP IN YOUR HAIRLINE (ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT WASH YOUR HAIR EVERYDAY)

*IF YOU GET IT IN YOUR MOUTH BY ACCIDENT, ITS OKAY IT TASTE LIKE LEMONADE Laughing*

5. THEN RINSE OFF YOUR FACE WELL AND I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE THE WAY YOUR SKIN FEELS. 

IF ANYONE TRIES IT OUT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT Smile

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

20 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: LEMON TRICK

I think it was something funky with my computer, it is fixed now,. LOL. Also, you can make your font bigger when you press control and number 1.

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

Trying the control 1 for a bigger font!  WOW.  LOL

That's a little too big, LOL, at least in these forums.  Thank for the tip though.  It appears WAY bigger in the compose window than it does when I post, I see.

I thought exfoliating every day was too much, regardless of your skin type.  I guess it depends on how strong the exfoliator is, and how much pressure you use.  It wasn't until I started exfoliating my dry skin that it started to look & feel better.  I seem to have a problem with dead skin building up more in some areas than others, like my nose for instance.  THAT might need it daily.

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

I exfoliate 2 times a week. Tues and fri

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years ago

Tues and Sun for me.  I used to only do it once a week, but it seems that isn't enough.Frown

Does anyone else have certain areas that have more build up of dead skin than others?  For me, it's my NOSE, the space between my brows, and patches on my cheeks.  Chin & forehead aren't so bad.

ydr
2 years, 10 months ago
i will try this

i have dry skin.  i dont exfoliate like i am supposed to.  i just use a mild facial cleanser, various soaps and whatever is on sale.

this may help with my discoloration.

i'll try this and see what happens.  its simple enough.

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
wow im trying this

i love lemon juice

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
DIY

A really quick and easy spray spritzer to refresh your face, especially in the summer is to get a purse size bottle, not too small, fill it with distilled water, add your favorite essential oil, shake it up and spray away.  It is even better when you keep it in the regrigerator for a quick pick me up.

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago

Love this idea! Thanks for sharing it. I need to make one this weekend. I typically use Rosewater for this exact purpose (not DIY, but still refreshing).

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Oooh this sounds great! I'll have to give this a try this weekend! LOVE these great ideas!

dimps2lv
insider
2 years, 7 months ago

Thanks for sharing... I love exfoliating my skin-and how soft and smooth it feels.

Now I will have to try this lemon scrub..and I do love lemonade. :o)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend