Home » Community » Message Boards » » Need Answers!!!!

Discussion

Need Answers!!!!

What is the DUMBEST piece of beauty advice you've ever recieved?Kiss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

15 Replies

sweetsour1981
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
RE: answers

Yeah, i really try not to wash my hair too much..Acually i usually try to wait until i have no choice because i've used hairspray or some other product you can't just comb out.Tongue out  Probably 2-3 times a week. 

I had a friend tell me that washing your hair in warm water is the way to go, but try to rinse out your conditioner with cool water... kinda makes sense...it's kinda like using a leave-in conditioner.  I guess she figured that the warm water would completely wash out the conditioner!?  She was an older lady, so i figured she had tried it a few timesLaughing.  I usually try to rinse with cool water and it seems like it works okay.  It definately doesn't hurt anything.

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Need Answers!!!!

I use warm water to rinse out my shampoo and conditioner, then I seal my hair cuticle with a blast of cold water[hot all the way down], it locks in shine and smoothness

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Need Answers

I"ve heard about the baby oil for tanning. Was told to mix iodine? ( the orange disenfectanct) with the oil. I read somewhere to put mayonaise on the hair and scalp. Cover it overnight and wash out in the morning for shiny hair. They didn't say how much mayo to use. At 12 years old of course I tried it. My hair was greasy looking for quite a while.

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Need Answers!!!!

funny. i heard about that mayo thing too, never tried it tho.

sweetsour1981
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
RE:MAYO

Yeah, i heard the same thing about The maya in your hair.... i dont think i'll try it either..lol

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend