Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Has anyone used Bump-Its before?

Discussion

Has anyone used Bump-Its before?

I had recently SWORN off teasing because i had realized how much it was damaging my bangs (I like to do a little pompadore) nd my hair stylist agreed with me. So I was wondering if Bump Its actually work. or if there is another way to do that little "Puff" with my bangs?

Much Love!

Jenna

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

14 Replies

cyclonedancer45
3 years, 1 month ago
Love them!

I'm a cheerleader and dancer so I use bump- its when I don't feel like teasing and using all that hairspray. They honestly have never taken me more than 2 mins to put in and I love them! They are Fabulous! :)

taliarivas
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes

i bought the bumbits excited to try them and little did i know it didnt really work. I had a hard time for the bumbits to stick. my suggestion is try them yourself maybe it was just me =)

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Has anyone used Bump-Its before?

Oce you put in the bump it, i always secure with bobby pins:)

JennaGuru
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Has anyone used Bump-Its before?

Bought A Pack Today! I Personaly Love Them! :) Especially For My Bangs! Thanks Everyone!

Jenna

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend