Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Discussion

Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Though some of us haven't even begun to thaw from this week's snow storm, there is no doubt that we're all anxiously awaiting spring. Luckily, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on Ground Hog day so it will be here sooner than you know it.  

Unfortunately for some of us, that just isn't fast enough. Even though you can't frolic in spring flowers yet, you can at least smell like them with Wildbloom, the new fragrance debuted this week by Banana Republic. 

Wildbloom Fragrance from Banana Republic

We're giving away one bottle to ONE lucky Total Beauty reader. For a chance to win, comment in this thread below sharing your favorite thing about Spring.

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

72 Replies

ESPARZA
3 years, 2 months ago
MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT SPRING!

I ENJOY THE SIGHTS,AND SOUNDS OF NEW LIFE IN THE SPRING. SINCE I LIVE IN MN,I ENJOY THE LONG AWAITED SEASON OF SEEING GREENERY,AND ANIMALS. I COUNT THE MONTHS (3)BEFORE SEEING THE SEASON TO ARRIVE WITH ANTICAPATION!!!!!!!!!!

KelseaT
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
spring!

my favorite hting abotu sprin, is it makes me feel like i can fix things or start over. im a college student so i am busy, but spring is a time when college students get a break. im nto the type to go party honestly, im more of a "im glad i can relax" type. i love winter too, but spring is like a landmark that tells me im close to being able to see flowers grow back, packing away my heavy clothes and stocking up on warm weather items. (i live in the south east area of the U.S. so it gets hot alot quicker down here).

overall: a time for change.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend