Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Discussion

Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Though some of us haven't even begun to thaw from this week's snow storm, there is no doubt that we're all anxiously awaiting spring. Luckily, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on Ground Hog day so it will be here sooner than you know it.  

Unfortunately for some of us, that just isn't fast enough. Even though you can't frolic in spring flowers yet, you can at least smell like them with Wildbloom, the new fragrance debuted this week by Banana Republic. 

Wildbloom Fragrance from Banana Republic

We're giving away one bottle to ONE lucky Total Beauty reader. For a chance to win, comment in this thread below sharing your favorite thing about Spring.

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

72 Replies

kleiman
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
PERFUME PRIZE

Perfume Prize

I always love trying new fragrances. Perfume is so personalized in what we like and how a perfume will mix with the oils in our skin to create the desired effect. There are so few perfumes that I like that anything new is welcome hoping to be able to expand what I will wear. The natural smell of spring is so beautiful but hard to replicate. But I sure would love to try it. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

seana_landeros
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
"My" Wildbloom Giveaway

The Best, most wonderful, life-affirming thing about beautiful Spring is when the first birds start to sing in the morning, every day.  You know only better things are on the way.  :)

Gingerpye
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

I love when the daisies start to bloom in my garden.

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring

I love rain showers! I also like the fact that the weather is not too hot or cold. Perfect for a light jacket. And, growing fresh vegetables for my husbands home made chilli.

mannyfern
3 years, 2 months ago
Win a bottle of Wildbloom

What I like about Spring is the  snow melting.

kayla_d_moore
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Spring is the best time of year for pretty much everything! It's the perfect weather between chillingy cold winter and humidity drenched summer (especially in the south). It's warm enough to where you can open up all the doors and windows, and you get to hear nature come alive with pollenating season. The smells of newly budded flowers, fresh spring rain, and the way everything comes out of its winter slump to return vivid and beautiful again.

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Wildbloom giveaway

One of my favorite things about spring is gardening.

felicia_rogan
3 years, 2 months ago
Wildbloom spring

The most wonderful thing about spring is how much lighter everything becomes. Colors and fabrics become yellow and will be made of silks. There is a fanciness to the spring you see less glitter and more peeping toes. It's a return to sun and rain.spring air smells earthy not frosty. Thanks:)

paula_caudill
3 years, 2 months ago
My favorite thing about Spring

The birds singing and flowers...I love spring, its my favorite time of the year!

linda50
3 years, 2 months ago
My favorite thing about spring

My favorite thing about spring is when the breezes caress you and enfold you in their soft touch and green scents. All stress and tension just melt away and you feel hope and energy renew!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend