Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Discussion

Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Though some of us haven't even begun to thaw from this week's snow storm, there is no doubt that we're all anxiously awaiting spring. Luckily, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on Ground Hog day so it will be here sooner than you know it.  

Unfortunately for some of us, that just isn't fast enough. Even though you can't frolic in spring flowers yet, you can at least smell like them with Wildbloom, the new fragrance debuted this week by Banana Republic. 

Wildbloom Fragrance from Banana Republic

We're giving away one bottle to ONE lucky Total Beauty reader. For a chance to win, comment in this thread below sharing your favorite thing about Spring.

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

72 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

My favorite thing about Spring is the fresh rain, I know it sounds crazy. But I love the rain,it always smells so much more fresh in the start of spring:)

Hope I win, this is an excellent prize and thanks so much for the giveway.

Good luck,Ladies!!

rachel_layer
3 years, 2 months ago
free pufume

My favorite things about Spring are the smell of freshly cut grass and wildflowers.

RGrundstein
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

My favorite thing about Spring is the return of butterflies, and the fact that I'm able to start up a new herb garden.

felicia_rogan
3 years, 2 months ago
Wildbloom

The aspects of spring that I enjoy most is watching the little babies grow up! Ducklings come to mind. There is a fanci-ness about spring not the same as winter holidays. The winter textures are velvet and sequins. Whereas spring is about silks and sheers. Days are brighter and you can see life in action. Thanks:)

lisamcf
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
to win the perfume

My favorite thing about spring is everything is fresh and new, the bulbs are blooming and everything is green and smells great.

Mermaid3358
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Looks like spring!

It might not be spring....but wearing floral perfume helps you think it is not too far off!  (Even though I am buried in 24 inches of snow in Chicago!!)

mizliz96
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Spring is the best time of the year. When the smell of the Lilacs is in the air you can't help but feel happy. The colors of the new spring grass and flowers is a sight to behold.

JMENSCH123
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring

Spring:  warmer temperatures, birds chirping, trees budding, flowers blooming!

Raindrops, spring cleaning!  Fresh smell after a shower of rain!

Joy

Jking1960@aol.com

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring is wonderful for...

the growth the rain brings and rejuvenation of life.

kleiman
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Perfune Prize

I always love trying new fragrances. Perfume is so personalized in what we like and how a perfume will mix with the oils in our skin to create the desired effect. There are so few perfumes that I like that anything new is welcome hoping to be able to expand what I will wear. The natural smell of spring is so beautiful but hard to replicate. But I sure would love to try it. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend