Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Discussion

Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Though some of us haven't even begun to thaw from this week's snow storm, there is no doubt that we're all anxiously awaiting spring. Luckily, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on Ground Hog day so it will be here sooner than you know it.  

Unfortunately for some of us, that just isn't fast enough. Even though you can't frolic in spring flowers yet, you can at least smell like them with Wildbloom, the new fragrance debuted this week by Banana Republic. 

Wildbloom Fragrance from Banana Republic

We're giving away one bottle to ONE lucky Total Beauty reader. For a chance to win, comment in this thread below sharing your favorite thing about Spring.

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

72 Replies

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
"I love Paris in the springtime"

I love the way the springtime sun hangs in the sky.  I love the warm of the sun accompanied by a soft, cool breeze.  I love the first buds and blooms of the azaleas, tulips, daffodils, the beginnings of greening of grass and new leaves, the singing birds in the trees, the first signs of new growth and fresh beginnings.  What I love most is that it comes at the perfect time to warm away the dreariness and gloom of winter and awaken our senses to new life.  Innocent

christine_paivastewart
3 years, 2 months ago
fave thing about Spring

My son was born in early May! That makes Spring special.

ter_garney
3 years, 2 months ago
spring

i love to watch the flowers pop up...love hyacinths. also i love spring because it means summer is on its way.

lauren_ross
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

I love the sunshine and warmer weather!

cas1125rinart
3 years, 2 months ago
perfume givaway

I cant wait til I see my purple crocus' poking their heads thru the snow, can only mean spring will be in full bloom soon

jessica_ellis
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring

I love the baby calves frolicing in the pasture

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring

I love the beautiful shining sun and flowers staring to bloom.

linda_riner
3 years, 2 months ago
spring

My favorite thing about spring is the coolness and the beautiful flowers that bloom.

adrienne_benjamin
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
favorite thing about spring

love having the flowers come up - it looks SO BARE around my house in the winter!

auston_l_messerandujo
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
My favorite thing about Spring.

My favorite thing about spring is the fresh smell of flowers and sunshine. During the winter, I buy air freshners and plug-ins. During the Spring, I can open the windows and let the sunny breeze in and smell the Earth's natural freshners....and save those extra dollars spent on air freshners!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend