Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Discussion

Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Though some of us haven't even begun to thaw from this week's snow storm, there is no doubt that we're all anxiously awaiting spring. Luckily, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on Ground Hog day so it will be here sooner than you know it.  

Unfortunately for some of us, that just isn't fast enough. Even though you can't frolic in spring flowers yet, you can at least smell like them with Wildbloom, the new fragrance debuted this week by Banana Republic. 

Wildbloom Fragrance from Banana Republic

We're giving away one bottle to ONE lucky Total Beauty reader. For a chance to win, comment in this thread below sharing your favorite thing about Spring.

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

72 Replies

Hazmatkitty
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
spring

my favorite thing about spring is the beautiful colors that come with it.

steadyeddie925
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
My favorite thing about Spring.

I like taking walks in the Spring in the fresh air and sunshine.

shannon_lafferty_orton
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring

My favorite thing about spring is when the grass starts to turn green and all the sand in the streets is gone. I also love the wrestling season is over in the spring and I get my husband back from coaching!!

wadhapal
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

My favorite thing about Spring: Unlimited amounts of FRESH AIR..The sweet smell of spring! 

SummerRose
3 years, 2 months ago
My favorite thing about Spring

I love Spring! The flowers blooming, sunny days, and rainy days. Just the overall atmosphere and scent are mood-lifters. Love it! :)

Baybay912
3 years, 2 months ago
Wildbloom and Spring

Since I've lived in Chicago I miss seeing the bright sun during the winter.  The days are often gray and gloomy which only make you want to stay inside and away from the whole outdoors scene. Spring is when the sun is shining and the clouds are puffy and white and you feel like you can take a deep breath and not cough or choke. And you want to sit on the porch and enjoy it.

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Beautiful flowers!!

I love when all the beautiful flowers bloom! They're all beautiful! In my yard there are daisies, daffodils, tulips, violets, asters, lilies, petunias, and much more :)

stacey_noffke
3 years, 2 months ago
my favorite thing about spring

My favorite thing about spring would have to be the smell in the air! Even before the flowers start to bloom there's a fresh smell of earth!

toryamber_riley
3 years, 2 months ago
my favorite thing about spring

My favorite thing is being able to play outside with my kids & not be cold. And, running/splashing thru all of the spring rain mud puddles to see who can splash the highest.Laughing

kmbrlyx3
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring <3

The not too cold not too hot weather :) And all the flowers blossoming!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend