Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Discussion

Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Though some of us haven't even begun to thaw from this week's snow storm, there is no doubt that we're all anxiously awaiting spring. Luckily, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on Ground Hog day so it will be here sooner than you know it.  

Unfortunately for some of us, that just isn't fast enough. Even though you can't frolic in spring flowers yet, you can at least smell like them with Wildbloom, the new fragrance debuted this week by Banana Republic. 

Wildbloom Fragrance from Banana Republic

We're giving away one bottle to ONE lucky Total Beauty reader. For a chance to win, comment in this thread below sharing your favorite thing about Spring.

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

72 Replies

fabcandy
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

I love the different colors from the flowers. The smell of grass, lol, and the new summery clothes that come out in stores

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 2 months ago
RE: Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Spring is the start of the season, dresses, flowers, Easter. Its the loveliest time of the year, sunny sky birds chirping spring couldn’t come soon enough. Snow please go away.

heta_shah
3 years, 2 months ago
spring

fave thing about spring is to see flowers blooming on trees who were covered under thick snow just some days back.

hello476
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Favorite thing about Spring

My favorite thing about spring are the flowers

mongoose
3 years, 2 months ago
spring

In FLorida, we don't really have 4 seasons but Spring is amazing in my backyard. I have a bald eagle that lives not far from here and a ton of birds including a hawk, screetch owl, blue jays, cardinals and a red headed woodpecker. Plus our Squirrel we raised from a baby now lives in our back yard. Love Spring !

angstychiquita
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
flowers

My favorite thing about spring is the flowers!  They're so nice to see after a loooong winter!

tina_eiser
3 years, 2 months ago

I love spring flowers!

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
My fave thing about spring

Everything coming back to life,everything blooming and gowing again.My family and I love to take walks in the spring and apprciate all the nature thriving around us:)

valentina_cx
3 years, 2 months ago

Spring... A sweet awakening after a long sleep under a blanket of snow. When everything renews and the Nature wears its prettiest dress, and the sun warms up the body and the soul. 

adriana_buchta
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring

What I love is the return of color! There's something very peaceful about monochromatic winter white....but with Spring there's a feeling of awakening fueled by the multitude of colors in flowers, grass, etc.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend