Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Discussion

Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Though some of us haven't even begun to thaw from this week's snow storm, there is no doubt that we're all anxiously awaiting spring. Luckily, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on Ground Hog day so it will be here sooner than you know it.  

Unfortunately for some of us, that just isn't fast enough. Even though you can't frolic in spring flowers yet, you can at least smell like them with Wildbloom, the new fragrance debuted this week by Banana Republic. 

Wildbloom Fragrance from Banana Republic

We're giving away one bottle to ONE lucky Total Beauty reader. For a chance to win, comment in this thread below sharing your favorite thing about Spring.

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

72 Replies

heidindg
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Favorite thing

The smell of everything coming alive! The trees, the rain, the dirt, all of it!

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Sunny weather!

The thought of spring makes me smile because the sun will be out and the chill will have left the air.  The sun is definitely my favorite thing about spring.

amanda_pambin
3 years, 2 months ago
Favorite thing about Spring

This is a tough one for me because Spring is one of my favorite seasons. Number one thing about spring is being able to open the windows and smell the fresh air.

CDWEYGANT
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring

With the warmth in the air how can you not wanna get out and hike in the mountains, enjoying all the beauty God displays around us! Beautiful time of the year!

katie_picklesimer
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring-I Love Thee

I love the smell of grass, freshly cut.. 

the smell of flowers lifting me from the winter rut 

This is what I dreamt of on those cold, snowy days.. 

the white puffy clouds broken by a warm sun ray. 

Spring, I wish you would never go.. 

I love how you make all my favorite things grow. 

I will think of you now and when you go away.. 

remembering your beauty..how you brighten my days! :)

darcy_bishop
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
I love the warmer weather!

I miss spring---I love the warmer weather, and the flowers blooming.

stephanie_rae_guadagnoli
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Win a Bottle of Wildbloom, a New Fragrance from Banana Republic

Buds, blooms & blossoms!

jasper
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
WildBloom

I love how alive everything looks and the smell of honeysuckles permeating the air.

Lanieekat
3 years, 2 months ago
Spring

I love being able to plant a garden again each spring!

swoogietwo
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
New Fragrance

My favorite part of the return of spring is seeing the new offspring of the rabbits, squirrels and the return of the different birds.  To see people out and about walking their pets and children drawing with chalk  or trying to catch butterflies.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend