Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » What are you good at? (:

Discussion

What are you good at? (:

Theres a thin line between self-confidence and bragging. But today, I want you guys to feel good abut yourselfs(: What makes you special? Brag and Self Confidise (Is that a word?) As much as you want! Ill go first:

Im an amazing writer/poet. English was always my favorite subject, and even at a young age i would write with such a vast cvocabulary and use of sentence structure it would make my short stories and essays amazing. Im also a gifted rymer xD I can come up with poems off the top of my head as lng as I have a subject. I must give credit for my writing skills to porbobly to third grade teacher. That was when I really blossomed. And again in the 5th grade. And through middle school I was just amazing.

Now its your turn. What are you amazing at?

Jenna

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: What are you good at? (:

Like you I am a good writer. My English teachers never really took to much of al interest in me except my seventh grade language arts teacher, he told me I had a gift and I was really talented. From then on, I took pride in writing songs, poems,stories, and anything else. I also sing[taken lessons for 4+ years], I love to take pictures, I love nail art, and I am a HUGGGEEE drawer.

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: What are you good at? (:

I'm great at organizing things!  Also articulate, both in writing and speaking.  I'm not too bad as a cook; I'm getting better.  My ear for music is quite good, as I used to take piano lessons and if I may say so myself, I wasn't half-bad.

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Fun post!

I'm also good at organizing and cleaning, but not so much at cooking! Lol. Its a chore to me so I avoid it whenever possible, and when I do cook, its just not usually the best. lol.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend