Discussion

Best and Worst Hair Products

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

9 Replies

caligurllove
3 years, 2 months ago
Rusk Str8 are your answer!

If you have frizzy or curly hair... the answer is Rusk Str8 products. These products eliminate flyaways and more to create the straight modern look we all try for. Try the Rusk Anti Curl Anti Frizz lotion or the Rusk Thermal Protection Spray. These products will not let you down!

caligurllove
3 years, 2 months ago
Rusk Hairspray... as mentioned above is the best! Anyone agree?!?

No one wants to join the discussion? The Rusk Hairspray I mentioned above is still the best ;)

Lucyinthesky26
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Catwalk Curls Rock

I have extremely thick curly/wavy hair, and it is VERY prone to frizz and gets really poofy. No matter what I put in it there are always flyaways and lots of frizz. It might be because I live in humid Florida, but I don't know. Anyway, I tried Catwalk Curls Rock and it made my curls beautiful. It was reccomended to me by a lady that worked at Ulta, so I bought it and loved it. I don't have it anymore though and can't get it since money is a little tight.. does anyone know of a cheap drugstore hair product for my poofy stubborn hair?

kellabella
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
IDEAS ON DRY SHAMPOOS?

Hey!!!! 

So im still not sure how I feel about dry shampoo's and even if they make a difference. I've had the old school one (i cant think of the exact name) but its in a white can and i think its called "Pssst" , i have Tresemme's waterless foam shampoo and the regular dry shampoo, and i just  bought John Frieda's luxurious volume refresher dry shampoo (bc it was on sale and from what it says it looks like it could be really good) but i havent tried that one yet. Theirs also a new one out by got2b, im sure ill end up buying it eventully bc i cant help myself. lol. Whats everyones opinion on dry shampoos if you even use them and which ones do you use?

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Best and Worst Hair Products

I haven't used dry shampoo, BUT all of my friends who do use dry shampoo rave about the Klorane ECO Gentle Dry Shampoo. Good luck with your search.  

Klorane Eco Dry Shampoo

ydr
2 years, 10 months ago
drugstore brands

i like the drug store brands.  they are all under $5 and it isnt so painful when you try one that doesnt work well.

I mostly like the herbal essences brands and pantene deep conditioners.  My second would be the Aussie products.  They have a 3 minute deep conditioner that is the best.

ydr
2 years, 10 months ago
my pick for the worst would be...

Carols Daughter.  

I tried about 3 hair products (the hair milk, hair butter and marguarite's magic) and was VERY disappointed.  I've never been able to get any real results and its a bit pricey.  i've never finished any of them and have either traded them off or sold them.

If you want to try them, go to sephora and get a sample.  Then you can decide if its worth buying.

shanajackson
2 years, 7 months ago
Urielpure Strengthening Conditioner

I followed the advice of one of the members on this site and tried the Urielpure Strengthening Conditioner ( http://www.urielpure.com/strenghthening_conditioner.html ) and had great results!

I had posted that my hair was suffering from major breakage and was very brittle.  This conditioner has helped me so much!  Even if I brush it while it is wet I see very little broken hairs.

I would recommend this to any woman (or man) that wants healthy hair especially since the ingredients are all natural.

I give it 5 out of 5 stars! *****

Gracefully,

Shana Jackson

barbieblondexo
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Best=Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner

This is my favorite haircare set. I feel like it could work for all hair types except super oily. My hair is bleached platinum and damaged. The shampoo clarifies nicely, while it still moisturizes. The conditioner is very creamy and makes hair moisturized and very smooth. It's a great buy at about $5 for a big bottle. Also, on the Proctor and Gamble solutions website it lists all information on a product MSDS information sheet. This shampoo's PH was around 5.5 to 6.5 I think. So much for salon shampoos being PH balanced. This shampoo is perfectly fine in that respect.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend