Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Great Lash Mascara Line.

Discussion

Great Lash Mascara Line.

I had recently bought two more mascaras from the Great Lash line (I swearby Mayballine for me mascara) I got the curved brush, the bigger brush, and the normal. and out of them  I like the Big one. The curved brush for me ditrubuted too much mascara and took forever to dry, especially when you have a cold and have to sneeze every couple minutes and end up getting mascasa on your bottom lid. The normal brush is good, but its nothing special.

Jenna

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

Kristen_TBeditor
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Let the Great Lash Debate Begin!

Jenna, I'm glad you're a fan of Great Lash and that you've clearly narrowed it down to the formula you like best, but I have to put it out there to say that I have never been a fan of Great Lash. Sorry! I know it has a cult-like following, but for me, it's just to thin of a formula and it ALWAYS ends up under my eyes. I need more volume an staying power than it can offer. Anyone else out there with me?

hostagekitty
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Great Lash Mascara Line.

Agreed for sure, i'm not a huge fan of many maybelline products, i prefer almay and revlon as my cheeper brands, they don't test on animals after all. Its always good idea to explore other brands. Before i did the great makeup toss, i liked maybelline's full and soft mascara. 

Beth_totalbeauty
3 years, 2 months ago
Another inexpensive mascara that's pretty fab

Have you tried CoverGirl Lash Blast? I like the orange tube. For me it outperforms Great Lash, but I know tons of people love the stuff, so it must work...

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
I like Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost in Very Black. Perfect!!

orelia1
3 years, 2 months ago
My Fav Mascara

I love blinc's "Kiss Me" mascara! It makes my lashes look long and natural! It never smudges or runs...I use it everyday :] Try it out!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Great Lash Mascara Line.

I think I've recommended this mascara a ton on the message boards already, but Mineral Fusion is amazing. It doesn't have parabens or artificial fragrances (if you care about that sort of thing). It last most of the day AND I don't have to always curl my lashes (though curling them only enhcances my look).

Anyhow, I haven't found anything that can beat it and I've certainly tried.  

beccacosmetica
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
I've gotta disagree with Great Lash faithfuls

I'm really not a fan of the Great Lash mascaras, the brush does little to nothing for me (and I've got loads of eyelashes!), the packaging is quite sweet and I know there's an almost cult following behind it, the formula takes a verrrrry long time to dry and I just can't do it. On the other hand I adore Maybelline's Colossal Volum' mascara and it does wonders for me

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend