Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

Discussion

Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

Do some good for a chance to win.

In celebration of their new partnership with FITE (Financial Independence through Entrepreneurism), Dermalogica is giving away five of their best selling product, the Daily Microfoliant, $50 -- don't miss out!

How to Enter: First, watch this video.

and share what you like about Dermalogica's partnership with FITE. Then click here to fill out your basic info HERE by Friday 2/4/2011 by 6 p.m. Winners will be selected on Monday, February 7, 2011.

Good luck! 

If you're one of the lucky winners, your Daily Microfoliant will come with a $1 coupon code that you can use to help fund a woman entrepreneur of your choice. Learn more about this program and how you can help at http://dermalogica.com/fite/index.htm.

Daily Microfoliant

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

rushedblue
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

Very moving video. It's great to see companies working towards positive global change.

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
I love it!

I love this concept, helping others to help themselves. The women shown in the video seem to be motivated, hard working people and it's awesome to be able to give them an opportunity. On a similar note, I'm a customer of Novica.com, a National Geographic associate that supports artsts in different regions and also features artisan loans, you should check it out.

julybug17
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

Not only is Dermalogica's partnership with FITE help women entrepuers start up their own business but they are also improving their lives, take on a different and bigger role in their country.

barbiew
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Kiva

I have always loved KIva, so this is fantastic to empower women!

lisa_bohm_klein
3 years, 2 months ago
women helping women

its great that program exists and is helping by allowing women to partner with women.

pynkNymphette
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
<3

It is great to see a company not just donating money & instead giving women the tools to generate their own income.

Tonda
3 years, 2 months ago
Dermalogica and FITE

The old saying " Give a man a fish and he eats for the day, but teach a man to fish and he eats for life" is true for women, too. But no matter how much know-how you have if you don't have the capital to put your efforts into action, you are not going to get very far.

I think that Dermalogica has a made a great move to join The FITE to help women everywhere made the most of their efforts to make a better life for us all. And FITE is an amazing way to start.

misti11
3 years, 2 months ago
How easy it is

I like to see how easy it is to help a woman achieve anything she wants. Just by helping a little can change someones life for her family. And its easy, you don't even have to leave your home.

auston_l_messerandujo
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Dermalogica....using their logic and 'Fite-ing' to help change the lives of women everywhere!

I am so pleased to see Dermalogica team up with Fite.  Women are often over-looked in this world. The statistics in the video are astounding...the fact that women own less than 1% of land, Unbelievable! I'm glad that Dermalogica is stepping up to help women become entreprenuers. I think it's wonderful and honestly, I have a lot more respect for this company. (By chance, do you happen to have any more of the coupon codes...even without the product? If so, I would like one. I'd love to make a difference in a woman's life.)

Dermalogica + FITE= Positive change!

Shakina
3 years, 2 months ago
Women helping women!

I think it's great that Dermalogica has a partnership with FITE!  What a fanastic organization and what a great opportunity for women to help change the lives of our sisters from other countries.  I like that they don't just give them money but give them a way to take care of themselves and be independant.  That's life changing!  Way to go Dermalogica.   

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend