Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

Discussion

Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

Do some good for a chance to win.

In celebration of their new partnership with FITE (Financial Independence through Entrepreneurism), Dermalogica is giving away five of their best selling product, the Daily Microfoliant, $50 -- don't miss out!

How to Enter: First, watch this video.

and share what you like about Dermalogica's partnership with FITE. Then click here to fill out your basic info HERE by Friday 2/4/2011 by 6 p.m. Winners will be selected on Monday, February 7, 2011.

Good luck! 

If you're one of the lucky winners, your Daily Microfoliant will come with a $1 coupon code that you can use to help fund a woman entrepreneur of your choice. Learn more about this program and how you can help at http://dermalogica.com/fite/index.htm.

Daily Microfoliant

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
I'm so happy to see this...

As a woman in business, I love this project. Sometimes we need help and there is nowhere to turn. 

Thank you so much Dermalogica and FITE!!!

StevieMore
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love

I love that it's a program for WOMEN all around the world. Most opportunties only help people in America but the fact that this is world wide is awesome!

abby_smith
3 years, 2 months ago
We are women, hear us ROAR!!

Partnerships that empower women should be a priority everywhere.  This union will help women and their families - Bravo!!!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

This is a very good work FITE is doing. Bringing up the conditions, hard work and desires of women across the world and letting other women know about it and so that we all women can do something real good for all the women in this world. I would love to give a hand in this good work to improve the condition of a very important part of society (i.e. Women, who plays a role of daughter, sister, wife, mother and grandmother) for the betterment of the world.

shawn_mcmullen_craig
3 years, 2 months ago
FITE - What I loved...

Watching this video gave me such hope and gave me visions of how very much women all over the world are truly not that different at all!  Although what you physically see is so diverse, what drives each of us women entrepreneurs is very much the same no matter what our outward circumstances.  A desire to be creative and successful and to provide for our families is at the heart of what drives us to keep on going even in the face of daunting obstacles!

Thank you Total Beauty and Dermalogica for being a part of FITE and bringing their cause to our attention...one question, do they also support us here at home???

linda_childers
3 years, 2 months ago
Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

To me its nice to see a company support us Women, no matter what we decide to do in life. It's about time to recognize what we can do and use our giving hearts to help other.

leh_mom
3 years, 2 months ago
Dermalogica & FITE

Empowering women - what could be better!  And helping women to become entrepreneurs is so important.  Celebrate being a strong, independent female!!!

stacey_perritt
3 years, 2 months ago
Total Beauty Giveaway

I love that it empowers women from around the world :)

Julieduque
3 years, 2 months ago
Amazing & so Inspirational!

Dermalogica couldn't have chosen a better organization to partner with. Women's Rights & Empowering Women is the number one way to end poverty, disease, abuse, hunger, etc. Women hold up half the sky!!

adrian44
3 years, 2 months ago
great idea

Thanks to dermalogica for helping customers get involved too!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend