Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

Discussion

Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

Do some good for a chance to win.

In celebration of their new partnership with FITE (Financial Independence through Entrepreneurism), Dermalogica is giving away five of their best selling product, the Daily Microfoliant, $50 -- don't miss out!

How to Enter: First, watch this video.

and share what you like about Dermalogica's partnership with FITE. Then click here to fill out your basic info HERE by Friday 2/4/2011 by 6 p.m. Winners will be selected on Monday, February 7, 2011.

Good luck! 

If you're one of the lucky winners, your Daily Microfoliant will come with a $1 coupon code that you can use to help fund a woman entrepreneur of your choice. Learn more about this program and how you can help at http://dermalogica.com/fite/index.htm.

Daily Microfoliant

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

chichijunk
3 years, 2 months ago
Do some good for a chance to win

This is a great organization for the good of women.  I hope that they are also targeting women within the United States as well.  There are alot of women with entreprenurial dreams in this country that don't have the means to even entertain their dreams.  I would definately use the coupon code to help one of us out!  I wish there were more "charities" such as this.

chichijunk at cs dot com

toonces_c_evans
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
empowering

Dermalogica inspires and empowers women. Girl power!!

hello476
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Dermalogica's partnership with FITE

Wow this is amazing and so wonderful to be able to invest and help other women and their families

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 2 months ago
Fite

I'm a huge fan of micro-lending. I thinks It's an incredible way that average people can help others, and I love that it feels so personal. I think it's great that Dermalogica is helping to spread the word. The more people know about the programs and the more exposure they get, the bigger the benefit for all.

kleiman
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Strongly support FITE

As an educated woman who has had her life turned upside down by discrimination in the workplace, I know firsthand how frustrating and helpless one feels when facing these issues. Because I'm an American and we have better access to the courts than women in these poorer nations, for some reason, there is this serious misconception that if you're discriminated against in the US, you simply file a lawsuit, get compensated and move on. Well as an attorney myself, I can tell you that I have waited 13 years to finally get a court date, that because I sued the government, they have subjected me to years of retaliation to try to get me to drop this suit, and they have spread many untruths about me, preventing me from attaining employment. Most people drop their cases, commit suicide or have a nervous breakdown. I wanted my day in court, seeking accountability and I will have a trial in a few months finally. If this is what an American lawyer has had to go through to be heard, then imagine how powerless and helpless women must feel in underdeveloped countries? If I win my lawsuit, I plan on making it my life's mission to help other women who have shared my experiences. I've never heard of FITE until now, but that sounds like an organization I would be interested in learning more about. It's up to women to help other women. If we don't support each other, who will? Kudos to Dermalogica for partnering with FITE and making others, like me, aware of this wonderful organization.

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

riceburns
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Empowerment

Female empowerment empowers us all. Thanks, Dermalogica!

Stef42678
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Empowers Women

I love that the partnership really inspires women and tells you to be confident with who you are and take care of yourself.  Great message and video.

seana_landeros
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
FITE and Dermalogica are FANTASTIC

Women MUST empower themselves and each other.  Our world and planet depend upon it.  Kudos to FITE and Dermalogica for teaching women "how to fish" rather than just giving them fish (the old adage:  If you give a man a fish, he can eat for one day; but if you TEACH a man to fish, he can eat for a lifetime.)

I now subscribe to FITE, and will sign up w/Dermalogica, too.  THANKS ALL and thanks to Total Beauty.    :)Cool

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Way to go Dermalogica!

I think this is fantastic! Fascinating to hear women do most of the worlds work! I think this is a great cause to help support women of other nations! 

jules79
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
I LOVE

that it helps women! There are not enough things that are women-centric!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend