Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

Discussion

Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

Do some good for a chance to win.

In celebration of their new partnership with FITE (Financial Independence through Entrepreneurism), Dermalogica is giving away five of their best selling product, the Daily Microfoliant, $50 -- don't miss out!

How to Enter: First, watch this video.

and share what you like about Dermalogica's partnership with FITE. Then click here to fill out your basic info HERE by Friday 2/4/2011 by 6 p.m. Winners will be selected on Monday, February 7, 2011.

Good luck! 

If you're one of the lucky winners, your Daily Microfoliant will come with a $1 coupon code that you can use to help fund a woman entrepreneur of your choice. Learn more about this program and how you can help at http://dermalogica.com/fite/index.htm.

Daily Microfoliant

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

47 Replies

soy_joy
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love

I love how it specifically helps women. We mainly learn what to be and how to act from our mothers, and we wouldn't exist without mothers so it makes sense to help raise up the women. It seems like men are more likely to be corrupted and not work as hard at fixing the world than woman are!

natalie_ganda
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Dermalogica & FITE

This is so awesome! Women definitely deserve more credit and acknowledgement! Its nice to know with just a little bit of someones time you can change one person life by donating! awesome awesome awesome!!

www.NatalieLyn.com

Patricia877
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Dermalogica & FITE

It is so great that they are empowering women to be all they can be and for all women to join together to keep this going.

Junebug505
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Dermalogica's Best Selling Product:Daily Microfoliant

I like that this lets woman be who they are, great inspiration to all women

devie1
3 years, 2 months ago
FITE

I love how FITE notices that women are essential people in our daily living and are very hard working.  I like the fact that FITE is acknowledging how capable women of the world are today in making wise decisions and working hard to be independent while encouraging others along the way.  Thanks to RITE for getting all womens' voices heard!

shannon_lafferty_orton
3 years, 2 months ago
empower women

I love that when you buy  Dermalogica that the will help FITE to empower women. What a great video and idea!

evrywoman
3 years, 2 months ago
Very little to make a huge difference

I love the fact FITE not only educates and shows us how to easily make a difference but, we are also given an opportunity to help for so little money. Often, in these economical down times we don't think we can afford to assist.

debramp
3 years, 2 months ago
FITE

I love how it explains and shows how much women give and I love the colors and the music and the vibrancy of their lives. I love that we can help them by being in partnership. I love that Dermalogica is helping.

Mz_Jamaya
3 years, 2 months ago

I love that they help women to start and grow businesses!

ferriz
3 years, 2 months ago

I am glad someone has finally realized how hard the women of this world work and how important they are. It is appauling that they make so little and do not own land. I love that we are able to give back by doing something as simple as buying a product we already use but there is so much more we can (and SHOULD) do to help them!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend