Home » Community » Message Boards » » IVE FALLEN IN LOVE!

Discussion

IVE FALLEN IN LOVE!

I just  got a new Sephora Tran Case. ITS AMAZING. It also gave me a chance to go through ym make up and discard all of the things i dont use. The train has trays that you create! I love it!

My Train Case

You can remove the dividers and place them to fit your make up! and it comes with lock and key. Its $92 but thats a steal compared to $100-200 MAC cases that arnt even as good as this one.

Jenna

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

MrsFrosty226
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
totally!

My husband surprised me with the pink one a little while ago and I LOVE IT!  I love that all the compartments are just the size I need and it keeps my massive collection organized.  Well worth the money

msbrown822
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
RE: Sephora Train Case

I have the same one and I love it too. I was a bit hesitant to pay $92 for it but I knew it would be worth it in the end. It will help me not to over spend on make up as well. My new rule when I bought it was: If it doens't fit, then I don't need it.

And it really did hold everything that I already had. :)

btw2335
2 years, 5 months ago
I love it!

I got this one too!! Amazing! My friends call it the glitter box!! haha..

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend