Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » NYX Brushes: Yay or Nay?

Discussion

NYX Brushes: Yay or Nay?

Has anyone tried NYX makeup brushes? I'm curious how they compare to others. If you have a NYX brush, what's your favorite? 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: NYX Brushes: Yay or Nay?

I've heard good things about these brushes via the blogosphere, though I haven't tried them out personally. I'm a major fan/support of the Eco-Tools brushes which are super affordable and available at Target. I've never used makeup brushes that are so soft (they're made from bamboo). I absolutely love them and have used them for over a year now. They definitely last a long time.

Eco-Tools

idahogirl
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

Thanks! I've got a few EcoTools brushes, and they rock. 

JennaGuru
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks Tracy!

For first suggesting Eco-Tools to me! I got that same set, along with a powder brush that i bought seperatly. Although the powder brush is a little stiff for my pressed powder but maybe I just need to break it in. But I still Love their eyeshadow and eyeliner brush<3!

Jenna

JennaGuru
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks Tracy!

For first suggesting Eco-Tools to me! I got that same set, along with a powder brush that i bought seperatly. Although the powder brush is a little stiff for my pressed powder but maybe I just need to break it in. But I still Love their eyeshadow and eyeliner brush<3!

Jenna

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago

You're welcome. My blush brush is pretty soft, so maybe you got a funky one? Good luck!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend