Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Inexpensive makeup brush recommendations to use with Physician's Formula makeup?

Discussion

Inexpensive makeup brush recommendations to use with Physician's Formula makeup?

I like using the Physician's Formula mineral makeup in the compacts, but the brush that comes with it doesn't really apply the makeup in the way I'd like (It's good for touch-ups on the go, but that's it!).  I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for an inexpensive but good brush I can use that wouldn't beat into the powder compact too much?  I purchased an off-brand kabuki brush from Wal-mart and that brush works great for LOOSE powder, but when I try it with the compact, it really tears it apart.  Any suggestions? 

Thanks,

Dawn

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Re Inexpensive makeup brush recommendations to use with Physician's Formula makeup?

I love E.L.F. brushes. they are REALLY inexpensive and work great. I would reccomend the Total face brush [$3] and the  Bamboo Complexion brush [$5]. they can be bought at www.eyeslipsface.com

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Inexpensive makeup brush recommendations (Thanks, Aly7!)

Thanks, Aly7!  I'll give them a try.  I don't know why I didn't think of that.  I'm an e.l.f. fan, too! 

-- Dawn R.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Inexpensive makeup brush recommendations to use with Physician's Formula makeup?

I am ABSOLUTELY in love with the makeup brushes from Eco-Tools (available at Target). I have never used softer brushes in my life. They're amazing and super affordable and last a long time!

Eco-Tools

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend