Home » Community » Message Boards » » Teeth Whitening at Home

Discussion

Teeth Whitening at Home

I never, never use any kind of at home teeth whitening system, do they really work, is always the question...expecially at retail price!!??  Not for me.     

Until now....tb 021.JPG this stuff is crazy good... and costs  $5.00!!!!   I swear, i had to try it to believe it.

OK, it says 5 minutes, and this will give you okay results,for very stained teeth try 10- 20 min when you have time.. works very well.

Although, to get excellent results, use a mouth tray if you have one.  I bought a set that after boiling for a few mins, i put in my mouth and it sets to fit your teeth only.  I get very good results.. I highly recommend... only $5.00...

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

kellabella
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Teeth Whitening at Home

TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I actually bought this set at ocean's state job lot, (i dont know if you have one of those stores near you) but its like a big bargain store with a variety of everything. I saw the set there for cheap and since ive always been obseesed with whitening my teeth i bought it and it really does work!!! 

AWESOME PRODUCT AT A REASONABLE PRICE!!! Smile

HappyGoWifey
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!

I've been looking for an inexpensive at home whitening system! I've heard of this stuff before with good reviews so I'll pick some up! Thanks. 

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
I've tried this and was super impressed as well!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend