Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Halle Berry Shares What Makes a Woman and it's the Flip Camera and Reveal...

Discussion

Halle Berry Shares What Makes a Woman and it's the Flip Camera and Reveal Fragrance Giveaway!

We've got another great series of prizes to giveaway this week. In honor of the launch of Halle Berry's new fragrance Reveal, we're giving away a bottle of her new perfume and a MINO HD M3160 Video Flip Camera every day this week.

We've also scored exclusive access to Halle revealing little things about herself and we'll be sharing a clip every day this week.  In today's clip, she shares What Makes a Woman. What do you think?

To enter, fill out this form and then reveal what you think makes a woman in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. We will pick one winner every day this week.  Good luck!

Reveal Fragrance

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

33 Replies

jenefer_lynn
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Halle Berry Shares What Makes a Woman and it's the Flip Camera and Reveal Fragrance Giveaway!

I think what makes a woman is her courage, her ability to laugh, her inner strength, and her ability to multitask.

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 2 months ago
reveal

I have to agree that woman really embody intuition. We seem to have a natural instinct to understand the world around us on a more emotional level than most men.

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Halle Berry Shares What Makes a Woman and it's the Flip Camera and Reveal Fragrance Giveaway!

Versatility, Compasion, Understanding, Trust Worthieness, gosh there's just so many.

blueeyes1960
3 years, 2 months ago
What Makes a Woman

A beautiful soul first,  a little mystery , intuition, and a great sense of humor!

amanda_sakovitz
3 years, 2 months ago
what makes a woman

wisdom, patience, a kind soul, determination, stamina and stubborness

Millenia
3 years, 2 months ago
I would love to win this contest because..

I adore beauty products that allow me to help maintain my femininity and individuality.  As a disabled woman in a wheelchair who typically only visits Doctors and Pharmacies, I find it even more important than ever to maintain part of myself..  It is difficult to explain, although when you have a list of diagnoses and medications, treatments, surgeries and tests constantly - you can simply take on the persona of a "Patient."  I want to maintain being Heather.  I love being able to have an individual nature, but enjoy sharing the products I love with those around me.  I am certainly not trying to make this a sob story, for I don't feel sorry for myself at all -- I am blessed every day I wake!!  I have the most amazing family, friends and people on my side.  I am loved and give love every way I can... and I simply enjoy the most of every single moment in life!! :)  Thank you for the opportunity!

~Heather :)

jayboo5
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
What Makes a Woman...

That is a huge question!  A woman is so multifacited and wears so many hats.  I guess multitasking while maintaining grace under pressure.  This is just a simple response, but sums up a lot of it.  :)

SBailey7
3 years, 2 months ago
What Makes A Woman

Her grace, strength, resilience, humility & fearlessness.

shorekitten
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
What makes a Woman?

The ability to do it all and look good, choosing the right people to surround yourself with love, the courage to persevere no matter what.

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 2 months ago
Within Women

A woman in my opinion symbolizes beauty, compassion, strength, caring and instinct. Within all the women I know is a good decision maker, a true friend, a loyal partner and a person who is aware of her surroundings.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend