Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Halle Berry Reveals Some More and We Giveaway Another Flip Camera and Bottle...

Discussion

Halle Berry Reveals Some More and We Giveaway Another Flip Camera and Bottle of Reveal!

We've got another great series of prizes to giveaway this week. In honor of the launch of Halle Berry's new fragrance Reveal, we're giving away a bottle of her new perfume and a MINO HD M3160 Video Flip Camera every day this week.

We've also scored exclusive access to Halle revealing little things about herself and we'll be sharing a clip every day this week.  In today's clip, she shares Who She Belongs to. What do you think?

To enter, fill out this form and then reveal what you love most about yourself in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. We will pick one winner every day this week.  Good luck!

Reveal Fragrance

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

29 Replies

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Halle Berry Reveals Some More and We Giveaway Another Flip Camera and Bottle of Reveal!

What I love most about me is......having a huge capacity for compassion and kindness.  I have a passionate, sensitive heart and can be the most caring, loving person if given a chance.  That fire and passion also translate into standing up for what I believe in and taking up for those I care for.  I also love (I actually do) my sense of humor and being a little socially awkward and quirky.  I provide entertainment for myself and others, though not always intentional.  Last but not least, I love how Halle says she belongs to herself, afterall, that's the only person you have to spend the rest of your life with!  Learn to love it! xox <3 Wink

sweetone624
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love most about myself.

I love my eyes they are very unique in color.  I also love that I have an amazing husband who loves me and tells me everyday.  Thanks for a great giveaways!

paula_caudill
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love most about ME!

I guess it would be that I am very giving of things, advice and time. :)

manda_panda_valenti
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love about myself is...

What I love the most about myself is my big heart. My mother does a lot for other people and that inspires me. I always have a big open heart, and try to do as much as I can for others. It can be donating to a shelter/person in need, going out of my way to get groceries for my grandmother, or simply doing a favor for someone. Life is too short to hold grudges or have regrets. I try to make the most of my life by giving to others!

sweetsour1981
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
what i love about me!

My eyes.  They do all the talking, and i don't have to say a thing.  Tongue out

linda7734
3 years, 2 months ago
Good question!!

Really good question, Total Beauty!  And I am so enjoying reading what the ladies have written.  I guess my answer to what I love the most about me is that I am a good listener and my friends and famiy can come to me for advice. 

Duchess81
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love about myself

I love that I choose to see the good in things. Even in a bad situation, I can find the positive and I think it rubs off on others!

Amy L

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Three words that make me melt

You look beautiful

CARRIEROMAN
3 years, 2 months ago
WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT MYSELF

I would have to say what I love most about myself is my ability to stay positive & happy despite suffering with severe painful disabilities for the last 11 years!  My life is in no way the life my family and me were living & enjoying, but that's the way it will be now.  I have lost so much of my quality of life due to my disabilities== that I just plain refuse for it to steal my happiness and love for my family!!  It has been a  hardship for us. I have the most caring & compassionate & loving husband=Thank God=this has only strengthened our devotion & love for eachother!  We always did have a great solid foundation to our marriage=we both married our best friend (eachother)!!  This year we will be celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary!!  We have been together a total of 24 years together!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend