Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Halle Berry Reveals Some More and We Giveaway Another Flip Camera and Bottle...

Discussion

Halle Berry Reveals Some More and We Giveaway Another Flip Camera and Bottle of Reveal!

We've got another great series of prizes to giveaway this week. In honor of the launch of Halle Berry's new fragrance Reveal, we're giving away a bottle of her new perfume and a MINO HD M3160 Video Flip Camera every day this week.

We've also scored exclusive access to Halle revealing little things about herself and we'll be sharing a clip every day this week.  In today's clip, she shares Who She Belongs to. What do you think?

To enter, fill out this form and then reveal what you love most about yourself in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. We will pick one winner every day this week.  Good luck!

Reveal Fragrance

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

29 Replies

connie_doorknob
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Halle Berry Reveals Some More and We Giveaway Another Flip Camera and Bottle of Reveal!

my heart i always try to find the good in people and not the bad this world has enough bad stuff in it without trying to always find the bad in other people!!!

cathead
3 years, 2 months ago
That's a tough one

I guess physically - nothing. I do love that I am a vegetarian and have great compassion for animals.

jenefer_lynn
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Halle Berry Reveals Some More and We Giveaway Another Flip Camera and Bottle of Reveal!

I love my sense of compassion and my hair (red, thick, and grows really fast so even if I get a bad haircut, it's only that way for a short time lol). People used to tell me I was too compassionate but I don't feel that there's such a thing as too much. :)

Sony123
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love about me.

my sense of humour and my punctuality.

fabcandy
3 years, 2 months ago
I love

my lips and warm and funny personality

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 2 months ago

I love that I’m stubborn, really. I’m a leader not a follower always followed my instincts. I only reveal little about myself, you have to work for it. 

mumma_clause
3 years, 2 months ago
What I Love About Myself

I am simply happy with what I have been blessed with, I have good skin (As long as I dont eat too much junk), my hair may be thin but I have better hair than some, and I may be too skinny, but I know its not by choice, I most love that Im happy & healthy...

mayatime
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love about me ....

My loyalty, honesty, intelligence and common sense!

sandra_szeto
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love most about myself....

I always been told that I look younger than my age...I consider it as a compliment, spiritually I feel really great. I still hear it as I get older and no one yet has guessed my age so far, way off!!  I love been me!!

jadeval76
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love most about myself~

I love my ability to help people and being able to talk to anyone~

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend