Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Halle Berry Reveals Some More and We Giveaway Another Flip Camera and Bottle...

Discussion

Halle Berry Reveals Some More and We Giveaway Another Flip Camera and Bottle of Reveal!

We've got another great series of prizes to giveaway this week. In honor of the launch of Halle Berry's new fragrance Reveal, we're giving away a bottle of her new perfume and a MINO HD M3160 Video Flip Camera every day this week.

We've also scored exclusive access to Halle revealing little things about herself and we'll be sharing a clip every day this week.  In today's clip, she shares Who She Belongs to. What do you think?

To enter, fill out this form and then reveal what you love most about yourself in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. We will pick one winner every day this week.  Good luck!

Reveal Fragrance

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

29 Replies

StevieMore
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love about me...

my full pink lips! I love that all i need is a little clear lipgloss to make them pop and that women pay to get lips like mine!

gbphipps
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love most about me

I enjoy my intelligence and kindness.  If it is a physical attribute I should mention I guess it would be my eyes, but they need some help!

auston_l_messerandujo
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love most about myself

The thing I love most about myself is: my ability to see the strengths and beauty of other people. I believe changing the negatives into positives makes for a better world.

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 2 months ago
Halle Giveaway

I love that by just being myself I landed the most amazing husband that I could ever have hoped for. I tried so hard to be what I thought guys wanted of me, and once I gave up entirely Mr. Perfect swept me off my feet. I never have to be anything more or less than exactly what I am for him.

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love

I try to smile and look on the bright side of everything.  A lot of days it can be tough, but laughter can be the best medicine.

melissa_stephens
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
what i <3love most about myself

i love how good of a mother i turned out to be and that i generally like people and get along with evveryone i am one of the only people i know who dosent have any drama.. i treat everyone the way they treat me which usually works out for the better.. wish i would have known this as a teen maybe i would have gottened bullied less but thats your teens.. i care for all people and i believe in being a kind good hearted person.. physically i love my eyes because i have not seen many people with my color eyes and i do like my breasts lol i was blessed with large real breasts and not in any freaky slutty way i just like having them:)

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
I love....

I love the fact that I'm not a jealous person. I really like other people and feel good about their positive traits too  :)

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
My loyalty

I would be the first to tell you about all my hang-ups, but since I'd rather not put someone off before they can make their own judgements, I will say this about myself:  I'm the most loyal person you could ever have in your life.  My friends and co-workers can be as moody as they want, my husband can unleash his low-blood pressure tantrum, and even though I may not want to talk to them for a bit, I would be there for them in a second.  I don't know if that is enough to win this prize, but it's enough for me to feel validated at the end of the day.

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
What you love most about yoursef.

One thing I love most about myself is that I am a good heart person!

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Love my fun sense of humor. Love to make people laugh!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend