Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Why Should I Win ??

Discussion

Why Should I Win ??

Wow, that's tough because the majority of the entry's are great.  For me,  I can say for a fact that I only enter the ones I truly believe in and comment with sheer honesty.   I don't just enter every single one with random wording in hopes I'll be chosen.  I don't believe in that & I don't think it's fair to the site or the members.  What you read from my entries are my genuine feelings thru and thru.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

kotty50
3 years, 2 months ago
Why Should I Win??

My "face" should win because it is 57 years old, and has a lot of wear and tear from hard work and the sun.  I'm sure there are many women who also deserve to win, but I feel like you would be doing society a favor by helping my face out all you can.

mizsoto
3 years, 2 months ago
Why should I win

Winning is special and so are the products we are hoping to win. We all need to feel special at one time in our lives , I want to feel that way , it's always the other person getting the chance , so maybe it's my turn to win and feel special.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend