Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover-You Can Win a...

Discussion

Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover-You Can Win a Flip Cam and her Perfume

We've got another great series of prizes to giveaway this week. In honor of the launch of Halle Berry's new fragrance Reveal, we're giving away a bottle of her new perfume and a MINO HD M3160 Video Flip Camera every day this week.

We've also scored exclusive access to Halle revealing little things about herself and we'll be sharing a clip every day this week.  In today's clip, she shares what makes a man a good lover. What do you think?

To enter, fill out this form and then reveal what you love most about a guy in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. We will pick one winner every day this week.  Good luck!

Reveal Fragrance

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

38 Replies

pamela_gammon
3 years, 2 months ago
You love most about a guy

When he has roses for me and sits down at my feet

amy_lynn
3 years, 2 months ago
Why my man is awesome!!!!!!!

Because he always put the family first. He works hard, compassionate, kind, and has a great sense of humor. Hes my soulmate. From the first time he held my hand i knew he was the one. I have never had anyone ever do the kindest things for me. I love him dearly <3.

oneta_clarke
3 years, 2 months ago
Bottle of Halle Berry's New Reveal Fragrance - Good Lover

It is they way he holds you!

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 2 months ago
Good lover

My husband is very affectionate and caring. He is always telling me I look good and how beautiful I am. Trust, comfort and attention makes for a good lover in my book.

paula_pawlak
3 years, 2 months ago
Halle Berry Reveals

What I love most about my husband is that he is kind, generous, and a wonderful father to our children.

LaDonnaRuth
3 years, 2 months ago
Something Not Everything!

KissLike Halle Berry, when he knows what I want and when I want it!  Reveal  Something Not Everything!

Kelly1211
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love about my man

He's in the Army and I think he's the bravest person I know! He works so hard to take care of me and our 8 month old baby girl

Kelly1211
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover-You Can Win a Flip Cam and her Perfume

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend