Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover-You Can Win a...

Discussion

Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover-You Can Win a Flip Cam and her Perfume

We've got another great series of prizes to giveaway this week. In honor of the launch of Halle Berry's new fragrance Reveal, we're giving away a bottle of her new perfume and a MINO HD M3160 Video Flip Camera every day this week.

We've also scored exclusive access to Halle revealing little things about herself and we'll be sharing a clip every day this week.  In today's clip, she shares what makes a man a good lover. What do you think?

To enter, fill out this form and then reveal what you love most about a guy in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. We will pick one winner every day this week.  Good luck!

Reveal Fragrance

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

38 Replies

sandy_ledbetter_shattuck
3 years, 2 months ago
Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover-You Can Win a Flip Cam and her Perfume

A Good Lover wants to know all he can about you... so not only in bed but out of bed you connect on a whole different level than others even know...

jayboo5
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
What makes a man...

Honesty makes any man a good lover.  If he can be open and honest with me, then the possibilities are endless!

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
My protector

There are SO so many qualities that I love about mens... how do I count the ways?  I do know what I love most about a guy is when they give off the protector vibe - I need to feel safe and I want you to make me feel like you are going to be there for me in any situation.

cara_lumpkin
3 years, 2 months ago
My man is the best lover in the whole wide world! <3

My man makes me feel like the luckiest and most special girl in the world, and I wouldn't trade him for anything. He takes what I see as my flaws and makes them into special and unique qualities that he tells me makes me who I am. <3 i love him :)

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love

He will do anything for me . The loves he showers upon our 2 kids is the icing on the cake.

JMENSCH123
3 years, 2 months ago
My Guy

I love that he knows what I need before I do....he is the greatest.

Joy King

Jking1960@aol.com

Wendylu67
3 years, 2 months ago
RE:What Makes A Man A Good Lover

He would need to know what I want and when I want it.

pynkNymphette
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Lover<3

What makes a man a good lover is when he acts like you are the only girl in the world. <3

mollydo
3 years, 2 months ago
Win a Flip Camera and a Bottle of Halle Berry's New Reveal Fragrance

Holding close when we dance.

littlejsmommie
3 years, 2 months ago

I think what makes a great lover, is when my man sings to me Laughing

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend