Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover-You Can Win a...

Discussion

Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover-You Can Win a Flip Cam and her Perfume

We've got another great series of prizes to giveaway this week. In honor of the launch of Halle Berry's new fragrance Reveal, we're giving away a bottle of her new perfume and a MINO HD M3160 Video Flip Camera every day this week.

We've also scored exclusive access to Halle revealing little things about herself and we'll be sharing a clip every day this week.  In today's clip, she shares what makes a man a good lover. What do you think?

To enter, fill out this form and then reveal what you love most about a guy in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. We will pick one winner every day this week.  Good luck!

Reveal Fragrance

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

38 Replies

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover

I love most about a guy that  he cares about me.

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
re Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover.

trust is the most important thing between any relationship. if you can trust someone, they are special because not to many people are worthy enough to gain your trust

Sony123
3 years, 2 months ago
Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover

Taking care , trust, faith and little sense of humour.

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover. You Can Win a Flip Cam and her Perfume

What I love most about MY guy is he is always putting our needs before ANYTHING! He does all he can to make sure we are taken care of and Never thinks of himself first. I just Love him Dearly!

ashmarie
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
My guy

What I love most about my guy is how thoughtful he is. Last Thursday, January 20th was our five year anniversary. He proposed to me that morning. We have been together since High School, when he was a senior and I was a sophmore. I love him more everyday and I don't like I could have been luckier than to find my soulmate when I was 15 years old.

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 2 months ago
RE: Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover. You Can Win a Flip Cam and her Per

What I love most about a man is respect, mutual respect a gentleman. We both have respect for each other, and our relationship. Also you can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats he’s mother.

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love

When they say for better or worse, that definitely plays out in my relationship with my husband. No matter what we have gone through or will go through, he will always have my back and I will have his.

paula_caudill
3 years, 2 months ago
Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks Makes a Man a Good Lover. You Can Win a Flip Cam and her Perfume

I love it when my husband gives me that hungry look...it gets to me so much, that it SCARES ME!! Embarassed

alison_loma
3 years, 2 months ago
What I love most

I love how a man can be strong enough to show his affectionate side.

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Three Things I love!

I'd say honesty, respect, and the ability to put me first occasionally. At least that's what I look for in a man :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend