Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks About Attraction and You Can Win a Flip...

Discussion

Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks About Attraction and You Can Win a Flip Cam her Perfume

We've got another great series of prizes to giveaway this week. In honor of the launch of Halle Berry's new fragrance Reveal, we're giving away a bottle of her new perfume and a MINO HD M3160 Video Flip Camera every day this week.

We've also scored exclusive access to Halle revealing little things about herself and we'll be sharing a clip every day this week.  In today's clip, she shares if attraction is instant. What do you think?

To enter, fill out this form and then reveal share if you think attraction is instant in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. We will pick one winner every day this week.  Good luck!

Reveal Fragrance

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

19 Replies

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 2 months ago
Attraction

Attraction is definitely instant, you meet someone and lock eyes and just know!

escobar40789
3 years, 2 months ago
Attraction...

Most of the time attraction is instant. However, I believe attraction can fade but true love never will.

sandra_szeto
3 years, 2 months ago
Attraction

Attraction is definitely instant by......eye contact, it will give you goosebump!!

fabcandy
3 years, 2 months ago
Instant

It is instant it is like no other

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks About Attraction

Attaraction is instant and can last forever!

shannon_lafferty_orton
3 years, 2 months ago
Instant

Yes, attraction is instant, then grows deeper.

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Love at first sight does exist

When I met my husband, I had just turned 18.  I was getting off of work and I look up and I see this guy, and I'm like "damnnnn".  I look over and see he is with my good friend Joe.  I come out and say hi to Joe and he introduces us and I get a good look and I was just all kinds of infactuated as soon as I layed eyes on him.  I would have never believed anyone if they would have told me that I would marry him, much less marry him after knowing him less than a year, much less still be with him and about to celebrate our 13-year wedding anniversary.  It all started with that instant attatraction and I am still instantly attracted to him to this day.  =)

maria112
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
INSTANT ATTRACTION

SOUL MATES

maria112
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
SOUL MATES

I truly believe it's instant. People are brought into your life at certain times for certain reasons. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend