Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks About Attraction and You Can Win a Flip...

Discussion

Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks About Attraction and You Can Win a Flip Cam her Perfume

We've got another great series of prizes to giveaway this week. In honor of the launch of Halle Berry's new fragrance Reveal, we're giving away a bottle of her new perfume and a MINO HD M3160 Video Flip Camera every day this week.

We've also scored exclusive access to Halle revealing little things about herself and we'll be sharing a clip every day this week.  In today's clip, she shares if attraction is instant. What do you think?

To enter, fill out this form and then reveal share if you think attraction is instant in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. We will pick one winner every day this week.  Good luck!

Reveal Fragrance

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

19 Replies

jayboo5
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Attraction...

Physical attraction is instant!

shannon_marie
3 years, 2 months ago
Attraction

It's intant!  Kiss

adrienne_benjamin
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
attraction

not necessarily instant....but I believe it can be!

kendall_tungate
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes :)

It's definitely instant. I've been with my husband since I was 16 and we instantly drawn together. I still think it's beautiful :D

jenefer_lynn
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Halle Berry Reveals What She Thinks About Attraction and You Can Win a Flip Cam her Perfume

I think physical attraction can be instantaneous and you can even hit things off instantly, but I think anything more than that would take some time. It takes time to get to know someone, even longer to love them

Lauri825
3 years, 2 months ago
Attraction

I think attraction can be instant but it can also build slowly over time.

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Attraction

It  think it can be instant but also will happen over times. Love blooms.

ZUrsery
3 years, 2 months ago
Halle Berry

This is so great! It's nice to see a strong black woman move forward and adventure off to try new and exciting things. For example her new fragrance. Just looking at the bottle, I know it smells great without trying it

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Instantly

It happens in an instant!

fabcandy
3 years, 2 months ago
I think its instant

Attraction is instant. when you see someone it is either their or it isnt

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend