Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Flip Camera and a bottle of Reveal Fragrance from Halle Berry...

Discussion

Enter to Win a Flip Camera and a bottle of Reveal Fragrance from Halle Berry during Reveal Week!

We've got another great series of prizes to giveaway this week. In honor of the launch of Halle Berry's new fragrance Reveal, we're giving away a bottle of her new perfume and a Flip Camera every day this week.

We've also scored exclusive access to Halle revealing little things about herself and we'll be sharing a clip every day this week.  In today's clip, she shares three words that make her melt.

To enter, fill out this form and then reveal three words that make you melt in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. We will pick one winner every day this week.  Good luck!

Reveal Fragrance

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

93 Replies

CARRIEROMAN
3 years, 2 months ago
3 WORDS THAT MAKEYOU MELT!

LOVE YOU MOM!

cara_lumpkin
3 years, 2 months ago
3 Words That Make Me Melt

Cuddle With Me!!! <3

amanda_michelle_sullivan
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
3 words

I love you... When my husband says that it makes me melt every time!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend