Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Hair Help: LOTS of fly away hair at roots?

Discussion

Hair Help: LOTS of fly away hair at roots?

I must admit i shampoo and condition my hair every other day/ every day.....thats prob the problem. But I CANT STAND oily feeling in my hair and i love the way it looks when its conditioned :D so theres all this fly away hair at my roots when i brush my hair and then i try to wet it down it just comes back up when it dries. I also use a brush and panteene pro v shampoo/conditioner. how can i get my hair to stay down?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

12 Replies

kellabella
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
RE: HAIR HELP! NEED SOME TIPS ON HOW TO GET MORE VOLUME AT THE ROOTS!!!

I have thick hair, and long layers with side bangs that come down to my chin. I use hot rollers, velcro rollers, bumpits (those work) even tease my hair, and they all work but only for a little while and then it falls flat. Does anyone have any tips? 

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Hair Help: LOTS of fly away hair at roots?

First, I do not advice teasinh hair because it is SUPER damaging. Next, I would advice to put in a Bump it and bobby pin it, then spray it with hairspray and use a volum spray at the roots:)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend