Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » I need help to look better all over

Discussion

I need help to look better all over

I like help getting back my look. It been a long time sent I wore make up can someone help me there. My skin is oily only around my nose.I just want a new me I know I'm over weight but it hard to lose weight with the med I'm on plus it hard to get around alot. I stay in pain all the time because of my back and old auther. But I want to take back my life and look better then I do now. So can enone help me out there I'm 57 but my mind tell me I'm not LOL I do like to look younger and there time I do.Smile

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Good luck............

Be proud of yourself for getting this far and having the desire to be your best in every way. That takes a lot of courage. As far as makeup goes, go simple at first.  You can pick up great products online or any drugstore or Wal-mart.  I would start with a basic facial cleanser and moisturizer.  You could go for a lightweight foundation, a neutral eyeshadow, little mascara , and a light colored lip gloss.  You can always add more products to your makeup collection as you get more and more comfortable with it.  Good luck with everything.

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Good Luck

As always. Aly has great advice. Just the fact that you said you want to take back your life is a positive start! You are on your way! It is hard to lose weight when on certain meds.I'm not asking what those are, but, in some cases if they cause a problem, can be adjusted. Talk to the Dr. Good luck!

alictasia
elite
3 years ago
You GO, Millie!

Congrats on working on your look.  I think you have half of the battle won already, but the other half is following thru on your goals.  I found that when I make sure to at least dash on blush and lipgloss it gives me a better attitude throughout the day.  That might sound silly, but whether you are busy OR stuck at home with nothing to do, having that morning routine of polishing your face can be the first step to a younger look!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend