Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » One Born Every Minute

Discussion

One Born Every Minute

Hey guys! I am excited to tell you about another new original series we have coming your way – One Born Every Minute. This heartwarming hospital drama takes you inside a maternity ward in the Midwest, following the staff as they help expectant mothers go through their last stages of pregnancy and all the baby mama drama attached. Pretty cool, huh? The series premieres on Tuesday, February 1 at 10/9c on Lifetime…any of you planning on tuning-in?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

Lifetime
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: One Born Every Minute

Anyone been watching? What do you think so far?

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
I haven't seen it yet but it sounds pretty good... I'll have to check it out!

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re; One born

Haven't seen it yet. Childbirth is the most beautiful, frightening thing Without having seen it, it's probably a good program for teens that THINK they are ready to become parents. Labor pain is forgotten. Raising children is forever! Sounds like a good show!

RoleModel
allstar
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: One Born Every Minute

I have seen it and it's pretty interesting. Some of the women are so calm and relaxed its kind of scary and some are very dramatic and screaming. I have never had kids and I am scared of actual labor and childbirth I feel like watching this could help but could also make things worse and give me more things to worry about. Watch at your own risk :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend