Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Seriously Funny Kids

Discussion

Seriously Funny Kids

Have you all heard the news about Lifetime’s newest original series, Seriously Funny Kids? This charming new series will showcase the hilarious, unexpected and sometimes insightful things that kids say…and as an added bonus: it’s hosted by supermodel turned supermom, Heidi Klum! Tune-in for the series premiere on Tuesday, February 1 at 9/8c on Lifetime and don’t change that channel! Each week half-hour episodes will air back-to back, so it’s double the humor and double the Heidi! You’re not going to want to miss these laugh-out-loud stories, so mark your calendars for February 1!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

18 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Seriously Funny Kids

I like the one where the kid was talking about the Lakers and when Heidi  was acting with all the kids.

Lifetime
3 years, 1 month ago

Hey guys! I'm here to bring you an important PSA - Seriously Funny Kids is moving to MONDAYs at 6/5c, starting this Monday! I wouldn't want you to miss it!

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

Thanks! I would hate to miss it!

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Heidi Klum fan

I am a fan of hers. She seems very genuine, intelligent,and honest. It has to be hard to juggle a career marriage, and raising children! In every interview that I have seen she seems to have it all together!It's nice to see a person that hasn't let fame go her head!

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
YEAH! And Project Runway is soooo cool!

Lifetime
3 years, 1 month ago

No problem, aly7 - Don't forget to tune in tonight at 6/5c!

And toddfan, i totally agree about Heidi.. I think it seems like she and Seal are really good parents!

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

hey......also. Do you know when the next season of Project Runway starts??

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Hehe. Sounds great! love Lifetime!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend