Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Seriously Funny Kids

Discussion

Seriously Funny Kids

Have you all heard the news about Lifetime’s newest original series, Seriously Funny Kids? This charming new series will showcase the hilarious, unexpected and sometimes insightful things that kids say…and as an added bonus: it’s hosted by supermodel turned supermom, Heidi Klum! Tune-in for the series premiere on Tuesday, February 1 at 9/8c on Lifetime and don’t change that channel! Each week half-hour episodes will air back-to back, so it’s double the humor and double the Heidi! You’re not going to want to miss these laugh-out-loud stories, so mark your calendars for February 1!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

18 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
RE Seriously Funny Kids

no, havenot heard about this. mite check it out tho:)

Lifetime
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Seriously Funny Kids

Gald to hear it! Are you a Heidi Klum fan? Also, we have a really fun home video contest going on right now so if you have funny kids of your own (or funny relatives) you should definitely enter!

Don't forget that the premiere is this coming Tuesday!

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Funny Kids

When my grandson was 2 years old (I'm a young grandmother!) he called at midnight after his parents went to bed. Apparently I was on speed dial. I had given him a kareoke mach. I woke up to hear him singimg you are so beautiful! It doesn't matter how tired you are. Something like that has GOT to put a smile on your face!

Lifetime
3 years, 2 months ago

That is SUCH an adorable story... How old is your grandson now? You should enter him in our Seriously Funny Kids challenge... he's got talent!

Did anyone catch the new episode last night? How do you like the show so far?

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago

yes I did catch last nights episode. I love the show:) I love the one where the boy was talking about the Lakers. Too cute:)

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Funny kids challenge

He is ten years old. Is there an age limit? He is still quite a ham and loves to sing.I heard about the series on this site. I love Heidi Klum and will check it out! Thanks!!

sweetsour1981
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
funny kids

i watched the show the other night... those kids crack me up!!  But, Heidi was soooo funny.  I was laughing so hard, i cried...Cry

Lifetime
3 years, 2 months ago

toddfan - there's no age limit! But here are all the official rules to check your/his eligability

So glad you guys like the show! Heidi is hilarious and such a natural with the kids (probably because she's a mom herself). Did everyone watch the new episode last night? What did you think?

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago

I was soooooo mad because I missed last night showCry I normally have it set to tape on my DVR, but I recently switched DVR companies and it was not set to tape!!

Lifetime
3 years, 2 months ago

Oh I'm so sorry! But you can always catch up on our website! What episode has been everyone's favorite so far?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend