Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Discussion

Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Makeup artist and skin care line creator Dimitri James offers up fabulous winter skin tips and a chance to win a collection of products from his line, Skinn Cosmetics -- don't miss out!

Skinn Cosmetics Giveaway

How to Enter: First, share your best winter skin care tip by commenting on this message board post then click here to fill out your basic info by Monday, January 24th at 12 p.m. PST.  The winner will be chosen and notified later that day.  

Good luck!

Now that you've entered, click here to read James' savvy winter skin tips because, let's face it, chapped, flaky skin is never in style.

Skinn Cosmetics Products that are included in the prize: 

Olive & Enzyme Cleanser

Dermappeal Microabrasison Exfoliator

Crease Release Day Cream

Sulfate Free Exfoliating Cleanser

Milky Portien Cleanser

Luxe Water Proof Eyeliner

Twin Set Collagen Boost Lipstick & Lip Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & GLoss

Acne Treatment Wipes

Hand Restore 

Plasma Foundation

Luxe Premier Eyeshadows

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

93 Replies

Stef42678
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Best Winter Skin Tip

My best advice for helping your skin survive the winter is to keep moisturized.  I use a moisturizer year round, but it is definitely important in the winter as well as summer.  At night I put lotion on my feet and cover them with socks to keep my feet warm and silky soft.  Lip balm is essential to prevent chapped lips in the harsh cold and wind.

diane7367
3 years, 2 months ago
winter tips

My winter strategy is LOTION< LOTION, and lots of LOTION!

vnsmur32
3 years, 2 months ago
Exfoliate the dead and Moisturize

For the winter I usually exfoliate to remove all dullness and then I follow up with a good moisturizer right after, it gives my skin a soft supple glow.  Water is also a must to keep yourself from looking dehydrated..: )

jennieo23
3 years, 2 months ago
dryness

I am constantly mosturizing, I have found that after I exfoliate, and then appy lotion it definately stays on longer and works great!!!!!!!!!!

amiee_belanger
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

My best winter skin tip is I hydrate my body in two steps. First I use an inshower body lotion which I apply in the shower and rinze off. Then I use a regular body lotion when I get out of the shower. My skin stays soft and smooth all day. I do the same with my face. In winter, even though I have oily skin, I use Garniers Moisture Rescue Gel Cream moisturizer and then layer a tinted moisturizer over it. No flakes for me!

Louisecarmenx
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Winter Skin Tip

Being from the north, I know how the cold impacts my skin. Dry skin is the worst! At night, if my skin is particularly dry in certain areas, then I apply something along the lines of Vaseline or Aquaphor because they provide extreme moisture. Also, you can use these products on your hands or lips when they are feeling dry aswell!

LaDonnaRuth
3 years, 2 months ago
BEST WINTER SKIN CARE TIP

GOAT MILK SOAP!!! AND PLENT OF LOTION!!!

Geneva72
3 years, 2 months ago
Great prize

Would love to win this! My winter care tip is to moisturize, moisturize, and moisturize!

Ahlquinn
3 years, 2 months ago
Cleansing & Moisturizing

When I was my face in the Winter, I alwasy rinse with cool water, closes the pores and then I moisturize immediately and my face feels great.  After a shower, I do the same thing.  And with my hands, since I wash them alot, I rinse with cool and apply hand lotion.  It saves my skin, cause in Minnesota, the dry cold air really does a number on skin (and hair). 

Lanieekat
3 years, 2 months ago
Cover Your Hands

My winter tip is to always wear gloves. I wear gloves all winter long even w/o snow the cold weather can be harsh on hands when outside the home.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend