Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Discussion

Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Makeup artist and skin care line creator Dimitri James offers up fabulous winter skin tips and a chance to win a collection of products from his line, Skinn Cosmetics -- don't miss out!

Skinn Cosmetics Giveaway

How to Enter: First, share your best winter skin care tip by commenting on this message board post then click here to fill out your basic info by Monday, January 24th at 12 p.m. PST.  The winner will be chosen and notified later that day.  

Good luck!

Now that you've entered, click here to read James' savvy winter skin tips because, let's face it, chapped, flaky skin is never in style.

Skinn Cosmetics Products that are included in the prize: 

Olive & Enzyme Cleanser

Dermappeal Microabrasison Exfoliator

Crease Release Day Cream

Sulfate Free Exfoliating Cleanser

Milky Portien Cleanser

Luxe Water Proof Eyeliner

Twin Set Collagen Boost Lipstick & Lip Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & GLoss

Acne Treatment Wipes

Hand Restore 

Plasma Foundation

Luxe Premier Eyeshadows

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

93 Replies

ashmarie
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Winterize!

I have acne prone skin which is a terrible curse considering how much I love makeup. The thing I have found most helpful is to exfoliate a couple times a week and to moisturize daily!

gingerbr123
3 years, 2 months ago
This is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just Love Hot Baths and Showers even in winter,,and we all know how that affects your skin especially in Winter...I do love anything with Coconut especially oil and lotion so I rub that on my skin while it is still wet...Helps alot AND Dimitri and SKINN products are my favorite..When he was on HSN I was glued to it...This is the MOST LUXURIOUS GIVEAWAY........<3

Tiffany1687
3 years, 2 months ago
WINTER SKIN

I always make sure I moisturize and lots of chap stick! :) this would be an amazing gift I would be so grateful! Love total beauty! Laughing

CDewater
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

I have dry skin year round, but it is really bad in the harsh Iowa winter. I shower every other day and put baby oil on as soon I get out of the shower. On the other days, I wash up in the sink. If I know I am going to be outside for an extended amout of time, I put vaseline on my skin where it may get exposed (bottom of legs, lower back, hips, hands). Also put baby oil on my face if I feel it getting really dry. I have heard that coconut oil works well, so I think I may try that! I hate dry skin!

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
My winter skin care tips!

Body oil is my best friend in winter when my skin is dry. Origins lip balm with Tumeric is also a must, I am never without it. And of course use good lotion, not ones made with alcohol that only dry your skin out more.

mamalubear
3 years, 2 months ago
My Best Winter Tip

jillyrh
3 years, 2 months ago
Best Winter Skin Care Tip

My best winter skin care tip is to drink lots of water to stay hydrated and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

auston_l_messerandujo
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Best skin care tip

In the winter, I make sure to use day and night moisturizer. In the day, a good moisturizer with SPF is essential. Most people think that during the winter, they can skimp out on the SPF. Wrong! UV rays are just as strong in the winter! In the evening, I use a night creme like Organique by Himalaya nourishing night moisture, especially if I spend a lot of time outdoors.

elaine_luu
3 years, 2 months ago
Tips regarding winter skin

B/c of the cold weather, I always mosturize right after I come our of the shower.  Remember to drink plenty of warm liquids and bundle up!!!  Keep a lip balm handle too!!

bbjls
3 years, 2 months ago
Best Winter Skin Care

First Hydrated...lots of water or hot green tea plus a good regiment of Vitamins!

Second...Moisturizer! Use it religiously all day (Love Have a Nice Day!)

Third...Lip Balm!

Fourth...Sleep!! Almost a wish list with four young little girls!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend